Shane Mosley - Sergio Mora battle in ...

Shane Mosley - Sergio Mora battle in September?

There are 2 comments on the story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Shane Mosley - Sergio Mora battle in September?. In it, reports that:

Sergio Mora battle in September? June 21, 7:43 PM LA Boxing Examiner Ricardo Lois Veteran boxers "Sugar" Shane Mosley and Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora maybe on the road to a Fall clash.

Join the discussion below, or

Sad Boxing fan

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Oh please! Do you think that the boxing community is willing to dish out $40-$50 to see Mosley fight the reality tv star Sergio The Fake Mora? This is why boxing fans are turning to MMA. Golden Boy, I work in marketing and there is no way that we and other boxing fans will be paying for a fight where Mora is the headlining fight. Please have Shane fight Berto or anyone else. Why are you trying to cram Mora down our throats? So the Latin Fake won a tv competition 5 years ago, what does that prove? Please Golden Boy DO NOT MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!
LMAO Sugar vs Mora

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2010
Wait let me stop laughing.....ha ha ha...
omg I cant stop...
they want us to pay to see Mora fight Shane?
This has to be the worst idea GBP has had in a long time.
Mora is a punk who cant fight, says hes Mexican but fights like a coward.
Even the old lion Mosley can beat this peice of crap. And if Mora beats up Mosley so what,
Mosley is on his way out and not what he use to be.
But I still see Mosley beating this Pretender named Mora.
I agree with Sad Boxing Fan these kind of fights are killing boxing and there is no chance of me ever paying to see Mora!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Contender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reality TV's Dark Side Exposed (Aug '11) Sep '11 Kit 56 3
god blessyou (Jan '11) Jan '11 Edwin Algarin Perez 1
News 'Beeper' Bowman's opponent announced (Oct '09) Jan '10 shue 3
News You wont find him in the club (Jul '09) Aug '09 calibrat 6
News the Contender Season Two Finale Concludes Tonig... (Oct '06) Mar '09 Ronald Burch 5
News 'Contender' Steps Back in Ring - Boxing show re... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Audrey 1
News The Contender 2 Winner Is Grady Brewer (Sep '06) Sep '08 Chris Laski 7
More from around the web