'Beeper' Bowman's opponent announced

'Beeper' Bowman's opponent announced

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 24, 2009, titled 'Beeper' Bowman's opponent announced. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

For the first time in more than a year Carney "Beeper" Bowman has agreed to a fight outside his hometown of York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

da pug

Manchester, PA

#1 Oct 24, 2009
another tomato can
Phillie Phanatic

Clifton Heights, PA

#2 Oct 25, 2009
Boxing sucks.

History has proven it tim e and time again to be the most crooked and rigged of any sport.

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2010
this guy is doing something positive. why dont people in york get over it and root for him to do something special instaed of trying to keep putting him down. keep it up beeper go all the way my man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Contender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reality TV's Dark Side Exposed (Aug '11) Sep '11 Kit 56 3
god blessyou (Jan '11) Jan '11 Edwin Algarin Perez 1
News Shane Mosley - Sergio Mora battle in September? (Jun '10) Jul '10 LMAO Sugar vs Mora 2
News You wont find him in the club (Jul '09) Aug '09 calibrat 6
News the Contender Season Two Finale Concludes Tonig... (Oct '06) Mar '09 Ronald Burch 5
News 'Contender' Steps Back in Ring - Boxing show re... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Audrey 1
News The Contender 2 Winner Is Grady Brewer (Sep '06) Sep '08 Chris Laski 7
More from around the web