Meet NBC's 'Celebrity Circus' Performers - Joey Fatone hosts; R...

Full story: Zap2it.com 35
NBC has lined up the more-famous-than-you-or-me participants, from a supermodel to a "Jackass," for its summertime series "Celebrity Circus." The six celebs will train and perform "some of the most ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex

Calgary, Canada

#1 Apr 23, 2008
If there's any justice this show will be on for about the same length of time as Secret Talents of the Stars.(I would have laughed if George Takei or Danny Bonaduce were on this show, too. Then again, they do have Christopher Knight. But, really, this is a pretty low-rent set of "celebrities" for this thing. Remember back when Circus of the Stars actually brought out the actual STARS that were current at the time?
bucktuff

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 24, 2008
Oh, how the mighty has-beens have fallen.
bucktuff

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 24, 2008
Yes, I agree, if there is any justice, this show will be off the air in a week.
BCav

Quincy, MA

#4 Apr 24, 2008
This show is going to be the biggest hit since Secret Talents of the Stars!
xsited

Wagoner, OK

#5 Apr 24, 2008
I actually like some of these "celebs"---sorry if it turns out to be an atrocity like the other shows mentioned. Cirque rocks.
Jack

Mount Clemens, MI

#6 Apr 24, 2008
GRRRR, Why? In the name of all that is holy......Why can't the TV writers come up with something that people will WANT to watch. Reality TV is killing creativity, we get good and funny shows, that get cancelled, and these horrible, stupid, and moronic shows like this. It's a wonder why ABC, NBC, and CBS are losing viewers.
Hot Pocket

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 24, 2008
I remembered how great Battle of the Network Stars and Celebrity of the Circus Stars was back in 70s. This is the type of reality stuff that should be on TV.
Sophia

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 5, 2008
I'm really excited for this show. I know it's another reality show with celebs, but you've got Antonio Sabato Jr. doing flips and in a tight outfit. Not to mention Christopher Knight attempting to do this stuff- that's good TV. Maybe I'm just excited cause I really wish I could be doing some of this stuff. But it looks really fun!!
Lisa

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 12, 2008
http://www.nbc.com/Video/index_scet.shtml#mea...

so funny! found this footage on nbc.com of Chris Knight trying to do a stunt, but it looks like he still needs some practice! soooo excited for this show!!!
Christi

Greensburg, PA

#10 May 16, 2008
I'm actually looking forward to the show! I saw the video (link above) and its really a "comedy" show! It shows how truly difficult it is to be able to do the stunts and do them well. The trainers will be good to watch. They could have called it Cirque tries to teach tricks!
jeff

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#11 May 16, 2008
Why did the hollywood writers even come back from strike to write crap like this?? And they think they deserve more money? America loses more brain cells every day watching reality shows. There all the same, and they all suck. I didnt care about these people back when they actually had jobs, why the hell would i care about them now?
h3lloLuvr

Springfield, VA

#12 May 31, 2008
Seriously, this is the worst cast of celebrities i've ever heard of. desperation. desperation. desparation.
China Doll

Plymouth, MN

#13 Jun 3, 2008
I thought this was celebrity circus?
Who are these people?
Iwant150Bucks

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 8, 2008
This show actually looks legit. Ever since i went to see the Vegas Cirque du Soleil show i have been obsessed with the circus! yay for NBC!

plus, Joey Fatone just seems like he would add a lot to the show
Joeys Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jun 8, 2008
Omg!!! I am in love with Joey Fatone!!!! Ever since the days of N'SYNC!! I'm so pumped he is hosting this show, to be honest with you this is probably going to be the only reason I watch this show!! I can't wait for Wednesday's premiere!! If there are any other N'SYNC fans out there...let's support him!!
DealOrNoDeal

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 9, 2008
To the people who say they don't know who these people are, they have been in plenty of things, you have apparently been living under a rock. What are you doing on a Christopher Knight message board if you do not know who Christopher Knight is. I agree they may not be the biggest stars out there, but I am positive that Celebrity Circus will still make for an extremely entertaining event and I will definitely be tuning in this Wednesday on NBC.
johnnystuntdoubl e

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jun 9, 2008
I don't care much for these quote un quote celebrities...but Wee-Man rules!
Realityfan1

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jun 9, 2008
This clip is f-ing hilarious:

Hahha. I can't wait to see more training bloopers.
Country78340

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jun 10, 2008
Dude, that old guy frickin bit it.
averagecarrie

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 10, 2008
this looks great! Rachel Hunter and Stacey Dash on a trapeze is enough for me to tune in. Reminds me of the old Circus of the Stars show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Brady Bunch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake is still under Rihanna's spell despite he... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rihanna 1
A tell-all you wish would just shut up (Oct '08) Jan '14 Jeanie 3
'Brady Bunch' Star Reveals Dark Past (Oct '08) Jul '13 Allison Bailey 68
The Brady's Go Bowling!!! (Jun '12) Jun '12 SmoreEnt 1
Celebrity Birthdays for February 14 - Florence ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Phuong Nguyen 1
Blended Families: A Rising Phenomenon In Malaysia (Oct '10) Oct '10 ur friend 5
Reluctant Florence Henderson leaves 'Dancing' (Oct '10) Oct '10 Palin Fan Forever 4