Soap Star Conley Dies at 72 - Actress...

Soap Star Conley Dies at 72 - Actress played Sally Spectra on '...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 17, 2007, titled Soap Star Conley Dies at 72 - Actress played Sally Spectra on '.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Darlene Conley, a veteran stage and television actress who entertained daytime audiences for nearly two decades as the feisty fashion mogul Sally Spectra on "The Bold and the Beautiful," has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

elizabeth rennick

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 Oct 29, 2007
i am a fan of the bold andthe beautiful sally spectra was a great character i am sure she will be sadly missed by her family and the cast of the show
elizabeth rennick

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2 Oct 29, 2007
i am a fan of the bold andthe beautiful sally spectra was a great character i am sure she will be sadly missed by her family and the cast of the show
lalithakabilan

Thrissur, India

#3 Jan 25, 2008
she was amazing on the show
her acting was realistic
i like her acting in all ways
may god bless the soul
i dont think anyone can replace her
no name

Walnut Springs, TX

#4 Jan 26, 2008
loved that red hair
Darayus Kavarana

Mumbai, India

#5 Oct 3, 2009
Sally breathed life into this wonderful TV serial "The Bold and the Beautiful." Without her flamboyance, it simply isn't the show it used to be.
Darayus Kavarana

Mumbai, India

#6 Oct 3, 2009
Sally Spectra was the life of the show and without her flamboyance, the serial simply is not what it used to be. I miss her truly. May her soul rest in eternal peace.
Mumbai, India

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bold and the Beautiful Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sos Feb '16 Hurricane1687 1
Same old plot and storyline Feb '16 Hurricane1687 1
News 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Aly Runs... (Jul '15) Jul '15 joybbee2 1
News 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Nicole a... (Jun '15) Jun '15 frank 5
News 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Maya and... (Jun '15) Jun '15 frank 22
News The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers: Rick and R... (Jun '15) Jun '15 FRANK 9
News The Bold and the Beautiful Sneak Peek: Maya Tel... (May '15) May '15 SUNFIT 2
More from around the web