Real estate in 89052, Nevada

Sep 14, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Las Vegas BlockShopper

Vocalist Mary Wilson was part of the original lineup of the hugely popular Motown group the Surpremes and to this day is one of the group's most consistent members.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2010
Ignorant and Jealous Mary

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Like it was stated in "Diana's Dogs"...Mary always wanted the career Diana has enjoyed....about time someone realized what this back up has been is all about..she spent the better part of her life dissing someone she says she loves...hate to be loved by her, if thats the way she shows love. Diana will always be a SUPERSTAR andd Mary will always be a whining bitch!
rick

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

cannot stand this woman...shes made a career out of playing victim against diana's success, if she had paid more attention to her own career (but then again it was dianas voice that led the supremes success), instead of always bashing diana for attention...maybe the bitch would have had a hit or two (I really doubt it..she is awful and it was flos voice that made hers sound a lil decent) so who really cares about this bimbo whining pathetic has been back up singer!
mark

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Mary Wilson was too asked to join Diana on the Supremes Return to Love tour, but Miss Mary got quite greedy.....She was offered 5 million for two months worth of work and she turned it down like she was Americas Most Famous Singer, yet she was only a back up singer and a has been at that, so this article has lied when it states that Mary was not asked...The writer should get his facts straight before writing an article.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Bold and the Beautiful Discussions

Search the The Bold and the Beautiful Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
it's Soap News Friday (Oct '12) Jul 24 dmw 4
Celebrity Wife Swap Recap 7/22/14: Tyler Christ... Jul 23 nic 1
Important link for Darin Brooks Jul 18 Rick Waypoint 1
The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers: Deacon Sha... Jun '14 debra holmes 1
Important link for Jennifer Gareis May '14 Rick Waypoint 1
Bob Barker back on TV? Come on down May '14 amw 3
Important link for Zack Conroy Mar '14 Rick Waypoint 1
•••
•••