Golden Globe nominations for TV comed...

Golden Globe nominations for TV comedy actress

There are 2 comments on the Buffalo News story from Dec 15, 2011, titled Golden Globe nominations for TV comedy actress. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

The 69th annual Golden Globe nominations for best actress in a television comedy series have been announced in Beverly Hills, Calif., by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

beth ross

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 15, 2011
she has my vote-love her-
beth ross

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2011
I wouldn't miss it for anything-she is brilliant and I have to be her biggest fan-love her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big C Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arnett, Poehler keep Emmy rehearsals casual (Sep '11) Feb '14 Debt 2
News Laura Linney says WikiLeaks situation 'complica... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Beth Ross 1
music from the big c hereafter (May '13) Jul '13 Star BeGlitched 4
Why not tell anyone?!(Season 1) (Jun '13) Jun '13 Angie 1
News Laura Linney Gives John Benjamin Hickey ... A H... (Apr '13) Apr '13 beth ross 1
News May 6 2012 TV worth watching: 'Once Upon A Time... (May '12) May '12 Really KMBC 1
News Previews: Susan Sarandon on 'The Big C'; Showti... (Feb '12) Feb '12 beth ross 1
More from around the web