TV mailbag

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 16, 2008, titled TV mailbag. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

You're just in time, since the Kaley Cuoco-starring CBS show is slated to resume fresh episodes this Monday, March 17 -- the same night "How I Met Your Mother" and "Two and a Half Men" are expected to start new ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Judi Fincher

Tishomingo, OK

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Years ago there was a television show in which the actor was playing around with an unloaded gun, pretended to shoot himself. Whenever the gun fired the blank inside killed him. I can not remember the actors name or the series but the music had something to do with "Everyone's got to have a hero". Can you please tell me the name of the actor and the series? Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
News Kaley Cuoco fails to cause a BANG in oversized,... (Feb '14) Mar '15 ericdevezin 4
The change in [character] Penny :-/ Feb '15 Clarence688 1
News 'The Big Bang Theory' react: Sheldon and Howard... (Nov '12) Feb '15 Clarence688 19
News The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco reveals simil... (Aug '13) Feb '15 Clarence688 2
Popular characters we never see on the show! (Aug '14) Feb '15 Clarence688 2
News Downey Jr wins big at People's Choice awards Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
More from around the web