Don't expect same old TV lineup after...

Don't expect same old TV lineup after writers strike is over

There are 6 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 10, 2008, titled Don't expect same old TV lineup after writers strike is over. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Don't expect all those reality shows clogging up the airwaves to go away even if the writers strike is settled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

tripe

Santa Clarita, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2008
I only wanted the writers to stay on strike FOREVER! If any of these 20-30 somethings had an ounce of real experience they wouldn't have to glean thier topics off the press and rewrite it for TV with a lot of offensive and shock value tossed in. Ratings,are not the stuff of the next great novel. If any of them had 1/2 ounce of real aboility they would not have to depend on the studios at all. I wish I could be the guy to gas and kill em all like Jm Brown did with the Nazis in The Dirty Dozen! Want to know how I really feel?
Terry Finley

Decatur, AL

#2 Feb 10, 2008
I hope we have some TV worth watching coming our way.
Thanks for the article.

http://terryrfinley.bravehost.com/
tripe

Santa Clarita, CA

#3 Feb 10, 2008
i would love to have the opportunity to line em all up, pour gas on em and offer em a cigarette.
Where was Jesse Jackson when all these indigent writers went on srike?
tripe

Santa Clarita, CA

#4 Feb 10, 2008
write this...F__ K YOU PEOPLE!
tripe

Santa Clarita, CA

#5 Feb 10, 2008
Material for the next show is below. Any Jr. High kid could learn to cut and paste. Why pay a Hollywood studio writer to do this task?

Other Recent LA Daily News Discussions
Updated Last By Comments
Rebate too little, too late for recession? 7 min Republican W... 1
Car plunges into Topanga Creek, three injured 8 min carry martin 3
Man shot to death is identified 53 min nessa 28
Fighting for his Dream 55 min John fratcher 2
Feds: Man denied liquor license planned Super B... 57 min CollectiveRight 4
Mom's death warped gunman 1 hr CYNTHIA AKA C 10
Patriots will put on clinic
tripe

Santa Clarita, CA

#6 Feb 10, 2008
i'm going on a quest. i am going to make this my lifes mission. this is no joke. i'm going to kill writers who compose and have produced offensive and shock based material. you know who you are. i know my way around studio city and the bars in hollywood. if you can run you better hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaley Cuoco advises people not to get wedding t... Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik Talks Amy an... Jan '16 Buffy 2
News Simon Helberg's fatherly dreams for The Big Ban... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... (Mar '15) Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
News Kaley Cuoco fails to cause a BANG in oversized,... (Feb '14) Mar '15 ericdevezin 4
The change in [character] Penny :-/ (Feb '15) Feb '15 Clarence688 1
News 'The Big Bang Theory' react: Sheldon and Howard... (Nov '12) Feb '15 Clarence688 19
More from around the web