Leonard Nimoy Says Parallei Universe ...

Leonard Nimoy Says Parallei Universe Concept in New Star Trek Movie...

There are 1 comment on the Sector32 story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Leonard Nimoy Says Parallei Universe Concept in New Star Trek Movie.... In it, Sector32 reports that:

Wil Wheaton has made an announcement through his Twitter that he has been cast to appear on " The Big Bang Theory ". The 37-year-old wrote, "An announcement of extraordinary magnitude: I will be on an episode of #thebigbangtheory this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sector32.

Erik Rager69777

Tulsa, OK

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Parallel Universe in new star trek movie didn't Abraham just make a parallel time line???

good For Wil:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
News Kaley Cuoco fails to cause a BANG in oversized,... (Feb '14) Mar '15 ericdevezin 4
The change in [character] Penny :-/ Feb '15 Clarence688 1
News 'The Big Bang Theory' react: Sheldon and Howard... (Nov '12) Feb '15 Clarence688 19
News The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco reveals simil... (Aug '13) Feb '15 Clarence688 2
Popular characters we never see on the show! (Aug '14) Feb '15 Clarence688 2
News Downey Jr wins big at People's Choice awards (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
More from around the web