WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Nielsens: Retur...

WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Nielsens: Returning 'Grey's Anatomy' just...

There are 6 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Apr 30, 2008, titled WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Nielsens: Returning 'Grey's Anatomy' just.... In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

The return of ABC's Grey's Anatomy Thursday was somber with 16.4 million viewers, the show's lowest total in two years save for a Thanksgiving special.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Debbie

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Apr 30, 2008
Gosh when will the networks figure out the Nielsens is antiquated and not a good way to judge tv ratings? with Dvr's and ability to watch many shows online people are not always watching at the time it is broadcast but are watching the episodes and watching more total shows on all networks.
John M

Rockford, MI

#2 Apr 30, 2008
Gosh when are the t.v. people going to realize their programming sux and they need to put out more entertaining shows. I mean do we really need another season of twilly teqwilly? Just watching the butch's on that show almost makes me want to hurl.
Cori

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 30, 2008
It was just a long writers strike and frankly most have forgotten that a new show was on. Much less moving shows to different nights just doesn't help.
kmm

Hudsonville, MI

#4 Apr 30, 2008
maybe networks should stop moving shows around, showing the same show on two nights and make more than six to eight new shows a season.
Amy J

Deerfield, IL

#5 May 3, 2008
The reason the ratings are so low is because of the strike. Everyone lost interest in their shows. No one knew when or if they where coming back on.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2008
John M wrote:
Gosh when are the t.v. people going to realize their programming sux and they need to put out more entertaining shows. I mean do we really need another season of twilly teqwilly? Just watching the butch's on that show almost makes me want to hurl.
LOL! No kidding, John! There is NOTHING worth watching, anymore! Nick At Nite never looked so good!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBS optimistic about cast talks for more 'Big B... Aug '16 They Cost Too Much 1
News Kaley Cuoco advises people not to get wedding t... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik Talks Amy an... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Buffy 2
News Simon Helberg's fatherly dreams for The Big Ban... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... (Mar '15) Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
News Kaley Cuoco fails to cause a BANG in oversized,... (Feb '14) Mar '15 ericdevezin 4
The change in [character] Penny :-/ (Feb '15) Feb '15 Clarence688 1
More from around the web