Mondaya s best bets: Breaking up with 'The Bachelora

There are 2 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Feb 24, 2009, titled Mondaya s best bets: Breaking up with 'The Bachelora. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

A couple of season finales air tonight, as does a Bachelor installment that even non- Bachelor fans might enjoy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

jennifer

Palmer, AK

#1 Mar 2, 2009
I have watch this program since the first season, but i can tell you now i will never ever watch it again. What Jason did was so rude to ladies. So uncool. He should really be prode of himself. I am sure not.
dontcare

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2009
I won't be watching anymore! This was my first season to watch...if they were trying to boost viewers numbers it has backfired!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
News Kaley Cuoco fails to cause a BANG in oversized,... (Feb '14) Mar '15 ericdevezin 4
The change in [character] Penny :-/ Feb '15 Clarence688 1
News 'The Big Bang Theory' react: Sheldon and Howard... (Nov '12) Feb '15 Clarence688 19
News The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco reveals simil... (Aug '13) Feb '15 Clarence688 2
Popular characters we never see on the show! (Aug '14) Feb '15 Clarence688 2
News Downey Jr wins big at People's Choice awards Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
More from around the web