The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory

There are 3 comments on the TV Guide story from Mar 10, 2009, titled The Big Bang Theory. In it, TV Guide reports that:

While on a train to San Francisco, the guys attempt to talk to actress Summer Glau.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Guide.

Shayla

Albemarle, NC

#1 Mar 31, 2009
I love this show!!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 1, 2009
Shayla wrote:
I love this show!!!!!!
WOW!
An actual big bang thread....:-)

I like yourself shayla, love this show as well......
however, intelligence on the ole boob tube unfortunately never last long though.....
well, frasier did.....LoL

Sheldon is my favorite....BTY
Alexia

Thomastown, Australia

#3 Jan 22, 2010
The show is crap and I prefer it to stay crap for a very very very very very very very long time. Crap is great :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Big Bang Theory' Cast Shares Their Favorite Se... (May '13) Jul '17 Berrikins 2
Has TBBT changed? (Feb '17) Feb '17 AllyT205 1
About the unaired pilot episode of The Big Bang... (Dec '16) Dec '16 wqeqwe 4
News Kaley Cuoco advises people not to get wedding t... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik Talks Amy an... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Buffy 2
News Simon Helberg's fatherly dreams for The Big Ban... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... (Mar '15) Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
More from around the web