TV shows get sliced, diced for Web -- Entertainment, Kansas, Am...

Full story: Baltimore Sun
On television, CBS ' The Big Bang Theory is a traditional, half-hour sitcom about two super-smart dweebs fumbling around their sexy neighbor. Full Story
curlybean

Roseburg, OR

#1 Apr 25, 2008
I saw the '100 Reasons To Watch Jericho' video made by Eyelab, and it truly made me want to watch Jericho even more. As for only watching highlights of a show or compilation pieces, no thank you! I've watched most of Jericho's episodes online, having only recently started watching it. If you ask me, CBS spent too much time and money promoting shows like Big Brother or CSI insert city here, and not enough on more riveting shows like Jericho. It's a bit like putting all your time and effort into one child and hoping that your other one finds its way in its own. Jericho has a faithful following of fans who would follow Jericho wherever it goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV stars caught in celebrity naked photo leak Sep 3 Big mike 1
Popular characters we never see on the show! Aug 27 starbaseone 1
'Big Bang Theory' stars to get $1 million per e... Aug '14 Big mike 8
'Big Bang Theory' production delayed over contr... Aug '14 Big mike 2
'The Big Bang Theory' react: Sheldon and Howard... (Nov '12) May '14 dream guy 14
sexist!!! (Oct '13) Apr '14 Lisa 2
the last bazinga.... Apr '14 John Doe 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Big Bang Theory People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••