CBS Renews 11 Shows for 2008-09 - Whi...

CBS Renews 11 Shows for 2008-09 - While 'Big Bang Theory,' all ...

There are 85 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 14, 2008, titled CBS Renews 11 Shows for 2008-09 - While 'Big Bang Theory,' all .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

The network announced that 11 of its most successful shows, including eight of the 20 top-rated scripted offerings on television, will be back for the 2008-09 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Brian from Canada

Canada

#81 Mar 4, 2008
One of the local papers here listed Cane as cancelled.
Peggy

Houston, TX

#82 Mar 6, 2008
My husband and I do not watch to much TV, but we did thoroughly enjoy "The Unit". Where is it? Is going to be back?
Suzan

Pueblo, CO

#83 Mar 9, 2008
Where is CANE!!! Please bring it back as it is one of the best shows produced in a long long time. It is certainly alot better then any of the others that you are bringing back.
what are you guys thinking anyway!!! When you produce a good show, you always have to cancel it and then bring crappy shows to take there place. What nonsense. Us the viewers should have say so, as we watch the shows weekly and know what we like. BRING CANE BACK FOR GOOD!!!!!
delphinium

United States

#84 Mar 13, 2008
Again I would like to employ CBS to renew monlight.
When Startrek first entered our TV world, it would be a family evening, it was so loved. Now
Moonlight should be in that category, PLEASE
bring it back for many years to come
Thank You
Claudette

United States

#85 Mar 20, 2008
Please bring back HIMYM, best show on TV. Try to put it after 2 and a half men so that you can get more people to watch it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Big Bang Theory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has TBBT changed? Feb '17 AllyT205 1
About the unaired pilot episode of The Big Bang... Dec '16 wqeqwe 4
News CBS optimistic about cast talks for more 'Big B... (Aug '16) Aug '16 They Cost Too Much 1
News Kaley Cuoco advises people not to get wedding t... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik Talks Amy an... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Buffy 2
News Simon Helberg's fatherly dreams for The Big Ban... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... (Mar '15) Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
More from around the web