Bad Girls Club Season 4
JessicaH

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2010
What is the deal with these girls thinking they run cities? Like LA. Horse face Natalie is so discusting, like she could run anything other than her mouth!

Since: Feb 07

Bristol, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2010
I lmao last night when Flo shut Natalies mouth.Nat was running that cock sucker of hers to Kate so karma bitches.When Perez announced Amber was knocked up i figured she would run that mouth even more than she did.And her hicking up that dress to show the world her bump Yuck!!Kendra needs her ass kicked as well.She a dirty ho.She will screw anything with a pecker.For that reason i will not be watching her fuck show,oops i mean her date show.Annie is one of those bitches that dishes it but cant take it.With her antics on tape her pressing charges against Kate may bite her in da ass.Ever heard of harrassment Annie.Thats what she was doing to Kate with her adding stuff to her meals an tampering with her stuff.So again karma.Still think Lexie was a dumb bitch that wanted to be a follower.Portia stood up for her child.What mother wouldnt.So bravo to her.Flo is one scary bitch.She seems like the type that would cut you and not even think twice about it.So this season was one hell of one.Cant wait till summer to watch TBGC Miami.Not sure if this season can be topped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bad Girls Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHO RUN l.A.??? (Mar '10) Mar '10 doubleds 1
bad girls club season 1 (Dec '09) Dec '09 junior 1
News Felt barmaid featured in Oxygen's 'Bad Girls Club' (Jan '09) Mar '09 13itch 4
More from around the web