Chico funeral director hopes to find ...

Chico funeral director hopes to find a love that lasts on television show

There are 27 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jan 31, 2011, titled Chico funeral director hopes to find a love that lasts on television show. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Though she'd never seen the show before this year, local funeral director and embalmer Shawntel Newton is looking for love on this season's "The Bachelor," airing Monday nights on ABC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ex mailman wife

Paradise, CA

#21 Feb 1, 2011
Question wrote:
Would you really find true love with a mailman Shantelle? Chico does have a lot of hot mailmen.
Shantelle, a mailman is what you don't want. Part of their sex appeal is the fact of what they are. Take it from me, there is something about the mailman, that every women or housewife has a fantasy about, and they will deliver. A lot of them are on their second or even third marriage or single, there are few that have the same wife through their career. Not to mention they are never home on Saturdays or day after a holiday, which is hard on family life. They are very hard workers though and go through a lot because the postal service basically ruins any life they have. stay away from the mailman.
lsgirl

Belleville, NJ

#22 Feb 3, 2011
bahah wrote:
she does not win...sorry to spoil it for you. Seen her at Bella's sports pub kissing eric clendenning from high school.
I am working with a national magazine on a Bachelor story. Can you send me your email to talk about what you saw?
bahah

Paradise, CA

#23 Feb 3, 2011
lsgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I am working with a national magazine on a Bachelor story. Can you send me your email to talk about what you saw?
Sure, what is your address?
wow

Santa Clara, CA

#24 Feb 3, 2011
darn
Chris M

Brooks, CA

#25 Feb 3, 2011
why has she been silent? her friends and sister were posting here at first and now they have stoped. I want to know what the truth is!!! anyone see her out on the town with guys?? anyone have a picture with her and another man taken recent?..i would like one to sell to Extra or The Enquirer so that I can cash in!!!
Mickey

Nevada City, CA

#26 Feb 21, 2011
Destiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen buddy, you are obviously stalking the wrong girl. Don't worry everyone none of his facts are correct and tonight is going to be a really good episode. This is her sister and to those that have been positive about this, thanks for your support.
This is a very lovely young woman and so far she has stayed true to who she is. However it works out my hope is she is happy. I do know her to be a loving, giving person with high standards - she is too nice for this program but more power to her. I've only watched it because she is on and am only routing for her to be a real winner which she already is in my opinion.
Al Reine

United States

#28 Feb 22, 2011
Dream On ! Liberals just might find their only love on a REALITY SHOW ! Many years ago they had THE DATING GAME, then came THE GONG SHOW ! OMG ! LOL ! Maybe a back to reality check show needs to come back ? Remember: TO TELL THE TRUTH ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bachelor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say "No!" To Ryan Lochte!! Aug 23 sherri 1
News NBC chairman blasts Trump in private Facebook post Aug 16 Old Sam 1
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) Aug 12 wwkhl 109
News ABC Entertainment President Would Like to See M... Aug 9 Killary 2016 2
News Colorado Homeless Man Plans to Buy a Home with ... (Dec '15) Mar '16 Annette murder 7
News Why This Will Be - Nashville's' Final Premiere Mar '16 Cat 1
News Kris Jenner wants to find love again (Oct '14) Mar '16 birgit_annamatz 3
More from around the web