School Textbook: Rock Music 'Totally ...

School Textbook: Rock Music 'Totally Criminal'

There are 1 comment on the huffingtonpost.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled School Textbook: Rock Music 'Totally Criminal'. In it, huffingtonpost.com reports that:

Rock music "totally criminal" according to Kosovo textbook. PRISTINA, Kosovo -- Kosovo authorities are telling teachers and students to ignore a paragraph in a high school textbook that labels rock music as criminal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at huffingtonpost.com.

Helene

Prairie Village, KS

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Please identify the rock, it's musical category and what act it engaged in to classify it as being totally criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bachelor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girls line up to be 'Little Miss Perfect' (Jan '10) Nov 11 Texxy 78
News Is 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay the most likab... (May '17) Jun '17 DropEm 15
News 'Bachelor' star Leah Block apologizes for racis... Jun '17 SadButTrue 2
ABC's blunder (Mar '17) Mar '17 champd 1
News Raven Gates' Ex-Boyfriend: I Gave Her Orgasms A... (Mar '17) Mar '17 adolf 5
Bachelor finale (Mar '17) Mar '17 Steven 1
News Also, 'The Voice' returns for Season 12, and 'W... (Feb '17) Mar '17 Palin s Turkey Th... 4
More from around the web