Lawsuit claims 'Bachelor' show discri...

Lawsuit claims 'Bachelor' show discriminates

There are 4 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Lawsuit claims 'Bachelor' show discriminates. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Two black men are taking "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" to court with a lawsuit that claims the reality shows are blocking contestants of color from starring roles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Say What What

Hampton, VA

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Then they should start their own show on BET....just like every other show or contest they bootleg because they blacks they don't win enough. If anybody else held something like the Black Miss America.....LOL. Lame double standards.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Say What What wrote:
Then they should start their own show on BET....just like every other show or contest they bootleg because they blacks they don't win enough. If anybody else held something like the Black Miss America.....LOL. Lame double standards.
This is a topic that should be
taken up with the IRBW.
They are the ones always up
in everyone's faces.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2012
I retract my statement.
Just Saying

Paris, TN

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Why do only blacks notice this?

And who watches that crap anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bachelor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) Apr 23 fatouhts 99
News Colorado Homeless Man Plans to Buy a Home with ... Mar '16 Annette murder 7
News Why This Will Be - Nashville's' Final Premiere Mar '16 Cat 1
News Kris Jenner wants to find love again (Oct '14) Mar '16 birgit_annamatz 3
News No power from B.C. without pipeline to west coa... Mar '16 Quid Pro Quo 1
Can we please eliminate "LIKE"????? Feb '16 Tortilla 2
Lace and did anyone notice this Jan '16 Stephieh 1
More from around the web