ABC's 'The Bachelor 2012' Episode 7: ...

ABC's 'The Bachelor 2012' Episode 7: Emily and Rachel's farewells

There are 7 comments on the story from Feb 13, 2012, titled ABC's 'The Bachelor 2012' Episode 7: Emily and Rachel's farewells. In it, reports that:

Monday night, viewers watched as Ben Flajnik sent home Emily O'Brien and Rachel Truehart from ABC's The Bachelor 2012 .

Join the discussion below, or

Kirkland, WA

#1 Feb 13, 2012
Are you kidding me! I like this guy, but how in the hell do you not see courteny for the crazy lying ass bitch she is! Are you brain dead!?
Jen G

Vancouver, WA

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Courtney is a psycho path...if he chooses her he deserves misery!!!!!!!!!
Jen G

Vancouver, WA

#3 Feb 13, 2012

Corona, CA

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Ben is a man thinking with the wrong head. If he chooses ( and most likely he will) that ugly (inside and out) thing called a model,, he deserves to get burned because we all know she's in it for all the wrong reasons. We ALL know you can fall in lust, but not in love that soon and know that person is the person you want to spend the rest of you like with. Ben, dude, pay attention.....but with the head on your shoulders not the one that dangles!

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2012
Watching Ben choose Courtney week after week is no longer nauseating, its painful. I am still in shock he sent Emily home. She has brains, poise, morals, and beauty. We've seen Ben's upperclass mom & sis on last season. There is nooo way a marriage to this crazy, pyscho will last if Ben's mom & sis have a say. Let's hope he listens to them....cuz he certainly hasnt taken advice from any of the others. Wow...just WOW

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2012
Courtney is probably still there because producers want her there for ratings. Ben seems to prefer Kacie B. over all the women.
John Forsyte

Yorktown, VA

#8 Feb 14, 2012
I like the 50s version, "Bachelor"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bachelor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'What Not To Wear': Jersey Girl Won't Lose Her ... (Jan '13) Nov 28 Flow 3
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) Nov 20 play 90
News Who Are Twins Emily And Haley Ferguson Of 'The ... Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News 'The Bachelorette' Proved We're Still Scandaliz... Jul '15 2lolo 6
News Ashley Salter and More Confirmed for 'Bachelor ... Jun '15 Psychosys 1
News San Clemente Our Town (Jan '15) May '15 Modenaro 2
CHRIS SOULES - my favorite picks! (Jan '15) Feb '15 bigdog418 2
More from around the web