Jake, Vienna reunite in 'Bachelor Pad'

Jake, Vienna reunite in 'Bachelor Pad'

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Aug 3, 2011, titled Jake, Vienna reunite in 'Bachelor Pad'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Jake and Vienna ... together again. Well, almost. Following the bitter breakup Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi detailed in an on-air special after he chose her in the 14th season of "The Bachelor," they're back under the same roof with others -- including her latest beau, ex-"Bachelorette" suitor Kasey Kahl -- to compete for $250,000 and another ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Debbie Rhodes

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2011
I wish your producers would quit giving this man another try at stardom. I can't stand seeing his face!
coco

Vacaville, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2011
I will not watch this show,the rage he has as an adult on the previews its sick.
tracy scott

Calgary, Canada

#3 Aug 16, 2011
Hold on Jake! Vienna and Ryan are scumb. You are a total gentleman, a texan through & through! All my best whishes for you to endure the house crap and come out on top! Yeah you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bachelor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Bachelorette' Proved We're Still Scandaliz... Sat hal 5
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) Jun 27 tv14hd 80
News Ashley Salter and More Confirmed for 'Bachelor ... Jun 12 Psychosys 1
News San Clemente Our Town May '15 Modenaro 2
News Is Former 'Bachelorette' Winner Josh Murray the... Apr '15 Tammera Tattles 2
CHRIS SOULES - my favorite picks! Feb '15 bigdog418 2
News 'The Bachelor' Season 19 (2015) Episode 6 Spoil... Feb '15 deadwoodsouthdakota 1
More from around the web