For the reunited Cheech and Chong, it seems like old times

Full story: El Paso Times

After 23 often bitter and contentious years apart, Cheech and Chong's decision to have a reunion tour came as a bit of a surprise last year.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2009
TRDOFLZYPPL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Cant wait to see the pair. Proof that all the govt propagnda about MJ use is just a bunch of lies and that MJ smokers can be successfull and not turn into murderous phycos.
Pete

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Hello Dave? Dave is not here.
yup

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Got my tickets already, they freaking rule. Even if Chong was prosecuted to make an example out of him, look what was the result, it made him even more famous. MJ's criminalization is as effective as alcohol prohibition back in the days. Instead of reducing the number of alcoholics, it increased the number of illegal organization that controlled the distribution and production of the spirits. Can you see the similarity? You have to be a complete idiot to not see the whole picture. That or a prude that hides in the shadows of religion, morality and you own stupidity.
Reminder of younger days

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

What prices do the tickets range from?
mmm

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Reminder of younger days wrote:
What prices do the tickets range from?
Read the article is stated in there,
hey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

didnt i see them post a comment in npt about the drug war.
ohhh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

$25,$40,$60,$75 and $100

There ya' go
RollingStoned

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

I remember (I think???) their show at the EPCC in the 70's. Unless I'm making this shit up, the family in front of us came to the show with a rolled up carpet that they must have taken out of their bathroon: you could see where the toilet had been cut out! That got the joint rolling... ;-)
Vivika Perez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

i love cheach and ching they are so funny wired and a little disgusting but cool thats what makes them unique lol
ohhh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Yeah, those "cheach and ching" were pretty funny, they are not coming to Ruidoso though, the ones coming are "Cheech and Chong". LOL :D
Bob Bitchin

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

How about another round of "Let's make a dope deal"?
stupid

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Hey Man, it's me, don't answer the phone even if it's me calling
Cool Arrow

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Cheech, the traitor-draft dodger should not have been let back in this country. He has no shame nor spine. What a disgrace to our race. When there are many even "so-called illegals" that have proudly fought for our country. Thanks to THE BRAVE THAT HAVE MADE OUR HOME FREE he undeservedly reaps only this country's benefits. It seems to me I would have enjoyed his comedic talent and respected him a little had he stayed where he deserted to -(Canada).
Johnny Pedd

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Cool Arrow, you are a disgrace to the US education system. Your grammar is horrible! Everything you wrote does not make sense. Also you use double negatives. I hope that you do not speak in the same fashion. You, apparently did not reap the benefit of a US education. Shame on you and how very disgraceful to the country
Cool Arrow

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Johnny Pendejo, you obviously are a recipient of a GED (GOOD ENOUGH EDUCATION) or an illustious product of the no child left behind program.

Since: Aug 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

They would probably still be funny if they did this 20 years ago. I can't see the humor being the same.
Johnny Pedd

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Cool Arrow wrote:
Johnny Pendejo, you obviously are a recipient of a GED (GOOD ENOUGH EDUCATION) or an illustious product of the no child left behind program.
Cool Arrow! Hahaha. More like Culo Arrow! Who taught you how to write derogatory words in Spanish? What the hell is "illustious"? Or you forgot to take your finger out of your a$$ to hit the R on the keyboard? You illustRious retard!
Vikk J Molina Sr

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Coming from El Paso and now living in southern california since 1963, plus being a stunch supporter and activist for the MMJ movement, member of ASA, MPP, MAPP, and a member of the THCF Medical Clinic in So Cal and having had my great-grandmother killed by Pancho Villa in the early 1900's I have and will continue to have discussions with legislators of all levelsof government to see the truth in what Cheech and Chong want to accomplish (aside, from all the money). The discrimination "Must End"! So let's all...Light Up, America! SUPPORT CHEECH AND CHONG!!!
Pamela

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

My family and i went to the inn of the mountain gods last night.i want to start with how cool Mrs. Chong ,was and did a grate job, and is beautiful. i rally feel like i was taking part in history. so Thank you for your very cool show. my friends and myself had your tape and wore that bitch out.Soo thank you for making a stop in Ruidoso NM.You guys are my hero's, some one has to be a voice for the pot heads we're not criminals. So keep up the good fight! keep up that dancing Chong you and your wife lite up the stage with your moves!That was the happiest you looked all night. Cheech man you still got it that skit with you pink too to is grate. i can't tell you growing up how many time i was told my head is like a sive.i know it's hard to do the same o'l stuff but it was Way grate.

Pamela,
Ruidoso NM born and raised

Pamela,born and raised in Ruidoso NM
protester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

how lucky you all were who went! You were at a really special event. I kept putting off buying tickets, then it was too late.
"Dave ain't here, man!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent That '70s Show Discussions

Search the That '70s Show Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mila Kunis: Ashton Kutcher was my first kiss Jul 12 Big mike 3
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Jun '14 ENG Company Scam 81
Scoop: RESURRECTION on ABC - Sunday, March 9, 2014 May '14 Arcadian 5
What is the best season of that 70's show? (Jun '09) Dec '13 deepak 3
Celebrity 'irrational' behavior may be linked t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sigsbee 2
70s Show actress found dead (Aug '13) Aug '13 dmw 2
That 70's Show (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sergio M 1
•••
•••
•••