Cheech and Chong are still smokin'

Cheech and Chong are still smokin'

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Nov 20, 2008, titled Cheech and Chong are still smokin'. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Tommy Chong and Cheech Marin ham it up for the camera during a photo shoot in Hollywood, Calif., Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Maury Wills Jr

Woodland Hills, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Funnn stuff the same day some dudes get caught with some weed by Coast Guadr and dump 10,000 pounds into the Pacific, hey were C &C on board?

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Maury Wills Jr wrote:
Funnn stuff the same day some dudes get caught with some weed by Coast Guadr and dump 10,000 pounds into the Pacific, hey were C &C on board?
Yeah, I hear that they are so tore up that they are just emotionally unable to do their show tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

That '70s Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBC changes mind, plans to reair the Tragically... May '17 Gord 1
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Jan '16 Walter Harold Marlin 167
What is the best season of that 70's show? (Jun '09) Aug '14 Red 4
News Mila Kunis: Ashton Kutcher was my first kiss (Jul '14) Jul '14 Big mike 3
News Scoop: RESURRECTION on ABC - Sunday, March 9, 2014 (Mar '14) May '14 Arcadian 5
News Celebrity 'irrational' behavior may be linked t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sigsbee 2
News 70s Show actress found dead (Aug '13) Aug '13 dmw 2
More from around the web