Breakout TV Stars of the Decade

Breakout TV Stars of the Decade

There are 7 comments on the story from Dec 28, 2009, titled Breakout TV Stars of the Decade. In it, reports that:

If you watched "That '70s Show" or the "Party of Five" spin-off "Time of Your Life" in the '90s you may have already known who Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Garner were by the time 2000 rolled around.

Join the discussion below, or

Ronald McDouchebag

Fullerton, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2009
hooooorible list, most of these 'breakout' stars havent done anything in years. Jennifer Garner? What has she done in the last 5 years? Jessica alba? dont make me laugh, Fantastic Four wasnt that great, it should have made more money. Sin City had way more compelling breakout stars than her. And dont get started with Eva, what has she done other than the NOW stale Desperate Housewives? Yeah, thought so.

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Dec 30, 2009
Love Katherine Heigl also in the LOVE COMES SOFTLY series. And in her comedies - like 27Dresses - Knocked Up - Ugly Truth - keep them coming Katherine - I will be watching you, bet on it.
chris finley

Englewood, CO

#4 Dec 30, 2009
Bradley Cooper should be on the list of breakout MOVIE stars of the decade -- not on the list of TV breakout stars. You even admit in your write-up that he didn't break out in any of his TV roles. It wasn't until he started doing movies that his career skyrocketed.
Aaron R

Champaign, IL

#5 Dec 31, 2009
Well, since they probably could only think up nine, chris finley, the writer/writers probably stuck him in the list out of desperation.

Considering the low-rent names on this list, it doesn't say much for the quality of television acting these days. No wonder the networks keep importing actors and actresses from Canada, Australia and Great Britain.
Robin Vogel

Plainview, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2009
I think Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki of SUPERNATURAL belong on this list, too, but since they're on my all-time favorite TV show, I guess I'm somewhat prejudiced. Robin Vogel, Editor, SUPERNATURAL synopses,

San Diego, CA

#7 Jan 3, 2010
I am working on my thesis and I need a little help.
Please do what you can

Derby, UK

#9 Jan 14, 2010
Geez couldn't resist a dig at Katherine Heigl. The only people with attitude problem are the press - not her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

That '70s Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Nov 20 So its Smokey 165
What is the best season of that 70's show? (Jun '09) Aug '14 Red 4
News Mila Kunis: Ashton Kutcher was my first kiss (Jul '14) Jul '14 Big mike 3
News Scoop: RESURRECTION on ABC - Sunday, March 9, 2014 (Mar '14) May '14 Arcadian 5
News Celebrity 'irrational' behavior may be linked t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sigsbee 2
News 70s Show actress found dead (Aug '13) Aug '13 dmw 2
That 70's Show (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sergio M 1
More from around the web