Dave Hester goes solo on latest 'Storage Wars' episode

Jul 10, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 6

Dave Hester was back on " Storage Wars " on July 10, but he isn't with the rest of cast.

Read more
idiots

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
DAVE makes storage wars a war this new sweaty guy is a joke.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 11, 2012
idiots wrote:
DAVE makes storage wars a war this new sweaty guy is a joke.

That guy Jeff is a clown. I cant wait until Dave finally shows up and starts running his ass up on bids. And how 'bout the rack on Brandi!!
Hot for Brandi

Glendale, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
She is the only reason to watch the show. She needs to dump the "Outlaw" dork she is with. I am not digging the tattoos on her though. Mistake!

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2012
I'd bone Brandi.
Buster

Bethpage, NY

#6 May 6, 2013
what happened to the Mogul ?
Chilly

Aurora, CO

#7 Monday Mar 2
Hester swore under perjury in his winning lawsuit versus A&E the show was rigged. Planted items, money given to the poor bidders (guess who). Plastic surgery for free to you know who. Like these characters would not have competition from many others in legit bidding. Real units are junk, the valuable items already pulled out. The show is fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Storage Wars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Jerrod, new to 'Storage Wars,' loses money... (Jul '12) Mar 2 42 yr North Mtb r... 7
News Reality TV show to be filmed in Beaufort (Oct '12) Sep '14 annoyed 10
News Letter: A Real Shame: Princesses: Long Island (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kat 1
News 'American Hoggers' and 'Storage Wars' with Jeff... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mimi 1
Brandi Storage Wars (Aug '12) Mar '13 bobby1983 3
News 'Storage Wars' gets real (Feb '13) Feb '13 Paul 9
News 'Storage Wars: New York' recap 'Lady Luck Comes... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jennifer 1
More from around the web