Yoda vs Spock
nick

Henderson, NV

#1 Dec 18, 2008
who is more powerful
Fedora

Oak Park, IL

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Yoda, hands down. Have you ever seen Spock fight? No. Yoda is a fighter, as shown in Star Wars Episodes II and III. Plus, Spock doesn't have a Lightsabre
9hjg

Oceanside, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Spock would be on the wall the instant Yoda started using the force.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 10, 2012
sp
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Jun 19, 2012
But....the Force does not exist in our galaxy, so in Milky Way, Yoda would be pretty powerless.
Sarek

Fernie, Canada

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Yoda was and always will be a chicken. See how he ran and hid after ep3? Spock wins, no doubt. Yoda's mind tricks and the force would only have a tickling effect on Spock. "Interesting" would be Spock's response. Spock would do a Vulcan pinch and have Yoda reeling in pain before passing out. Or maybe Spock would simply cut Yoda's puppet strings (or if you live in the prequel world, he would turn off the computer running that gawd-awful cgi).
Sarek

Vancouver, Canada

#8 Wednesday Sep 21
Fedora wrote:
Yoda, hands down. Have you ever seen Spock fight? No. Yoda is a fighter, as shown in Star Wars Episodes II and III. Plus, Spock doesn't have a Lightsabre
Actually, I have seen Spock fight, after all I am his father. Spock doesn't need a lightsabre. As for Yoda being a "fighter"....huh.... .not sure what storyline you follow, but Yoda was so ch!cken$h!t that
he ran and hid at the end of Ep III. Let me say that again: he ran and hid.
Spock

Vancouver, Canada

#9 Wednesday Sep 21
9hjg wrote:
Spock would be on the wall the instant Yoda started using the force.
"Ha ha ha ha. Your mind powers will not work on me, boy"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Trek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today in science: Gene Roddenberry Aug '16 huey goins 3
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... Jul '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 13
News Star Trek creator's son unsure about gay Sulu Jul '16 Here is what I 1
News Star Trek actor George Takei says it's 'unfortu... Jul '16 Wise Man 18
News 10 Things The New Star Trek Series Needs (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mr Doom 2
News 5 Reasons Actors Should Attend Dragon Con 2015 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Star Trek beer: Vulcan Ale to hit shelves this ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
More from around the web