Martial artists should be cautious who they teach.

Posted in the Star Trek Forum

spectrum

Swindon, UK

#1 Jun 19, 2012
in western countries there are some martial artists ( who are not black ) who open schools in large populated black areas with the main objective to teach martial arts to blacks.

when black feel empowered then blacks, generally, will bully, assault, rape and murder people.

if any martial artists ( that are not black ) that teach martial arts knowledge to blacks. and if those blacks use those martial arts techniques to rape and/or beat to death innocent people. then those martial artists ( that are not black ) who taught martial arts to blacks will be to blame.
spectrum

Swindon, UK

#2 Jun 19, 2012
martial artists ( that are not black ) if those martial artists know what is good for those martial artists then they would try to avoid teaching martial arts knowledge to blacks.

because blacks are, generally, crime-prone.

some martial arts knowledge being, reluctantly, taught to a small number of blacks,
i do not feel that bothered.

but martial artists ( that are not black ) should, generally, try to avoid teaching martial arts knowledge to blacks.

it is okay for martial artists ( that are not black ) teaching to individuals ( that are not black ). and how much each of those individuals ( that are not black ) gets depends upon how much each of those individuals ( that are not black ) deserves.

chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching chinese martial arts knowledge to blacks.

some chinese martial arts knowledge being, reluctantly, taught to a small number of blacks, i do not feel that bothered.

but chinese martial artists should, generally, try to avoid teach chinese martial arts knowledge to blacks.

chinese martial artists teaching chinese martial arts knowledge to individuals from other races ( not blacks ), that have respect for other people is okay. and how much chinese martial arts knowledge each of those individuals( not blacks ) get depends upon how much each of those individuals ( not blacks ) deserves.

and it is good that alot and all chinese martial arts knowledge is taught to chinese people that have respect for other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Trek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Star Trek 3' to shoot in Vancouver this summer Mar 4 Mr Doom 2
News Next 25 Articles Feb 28 Ultimate Silly 1
News Leonard Nimoy hospitalized for chest pains; 'Ma... Feb 27 Spock died today 1
News Leonard Nimoy Hospitalized With Chest Pains Feb 27 Spock died today 1
News 'Star Trek 3' To Begin Filming In Summer In Van... Feb 27 Spock died today 1
News Leonard Nimoy, word famous as Mr. Spock on 'Sta... Feb 27 Spock died today 1
News 'Star Trek' star, cultural icon dies Feb 27 Spock died today 1
More from around the web