Muslim Group Delivers Warning to 'South Park' Creators

A radical Muslim group has warned the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during last week's episode. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bbrowning

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2010
NATE wrote:
Those Muslims need to chill out man. South Park makes fun of EVERYONE....EVERYONE....they should be honored to be dishonored. I wouldn't worry too much if I was Matt and Trey...in fact they should return the threat...I mean warning. You eff with us we will get the millions and millions of South Park fans to eff you up too.
Those Muslims WON'T chill out, man. Not when you mess with their Muhammad. And, if I were Matt or Trey, I WOULD worry (actually, I AM worried), because we live in a country that, sadly, ALLOWS radical extremists and proven terrorists to issue threats and warnings against us!! On our own soil they dare to threaten any one of us?! Could it be because they know they have an ally in the White House?
WHY AREN'T WE UP IN ARMS ABOUT THIS?!
Chuck

Chesterland, OH

#23 Apr 22, 2010
This show needs to be taken off the air. It is terrible and our children watch enough crap! If they were to show Jesus Christ defecating on OBAMA...all hell would break loose! You would never see this show again! How could people still watch this show after the image of Jesus Christ defecating on the AMERICAN FLAG!? People who watch this show need help!
bbrowning

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2010
Chuck wrote:
This show needs to be taken off the air. It is terrible and our children watch enough crap! If they were to show Jesus Christ defecating on OBAMA...all hell would break loose! You would never see this show again! How could people still watch this show after the image of Jesus Christ defecating on the AMERICAN FLAG!? People who watch this show need help!
I agree 100%, but they'll cry "Free Speech", y'know.

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#25 Apr 22, 2010
bbrowning wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%, but they'll cry "Free Speech", y'know.
"Ditto here"
Babs

Valley City, OH

#26 Apr 22, 2010
Violent retribution? What happened to the peaceful people that we are supposed to care about and be nice to? F them and that MO MO guy.
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

#27 Apr 22, 2010
nice footage of your democratic prez. taking his shoes off for a muslim prayer service...but supports getting rid of the national day of prayer?? hey i know alot of voters only voted for him because 'he was gonna stop the war'? oh its not that easy huh obama.....i for one am glad we took sadaam not only outta office but out of this life...i for one am glad we invaded iraq and destroyed al-quaida after al-quaida operations and hide-outs...i for one am glad this country has not been attacked since 9/11...just think if slick willy clinton had the balls to do more than just fire a few missiles into the sand after our u.s.s. cole was attacked...9/11 may of never happened...thanks clinton...way to go obama..disarm our defense!! ALL HAIL OBAMA!! i'm sorry did anybody ever hear of this man before they realized hillary had no chance? has anyone ever heard of this joke of a president b4 he ran??- wow!!
debby

Burleson, TX

#28 Apr 22, 2010
come and get me! i will never believe muhammed was a holy man or prophet after he became whoremonger! he probably ate too many mushrooms in the cave.
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#29 Apr 22, 2010
Democrat wrote:
Can you believe it ! Comedy Central banned any defamation to Muhammad , but had no problem showing defaming Jesus Christ.
You'll die at the hands of the muslims if you defame Muhammad - by if a Christian speaks against those who defame Christ - we are being judgemental.
Hello ???? Are there any true christians out there in America ? That actually will stand up for what is right ? No - we are too busy watching South Park.
God, the father of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit - please save us from ourselves.
allah and mohammad are cursed with a curse!!!
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

#30 Apr 22, 2010
and southparks sucks...how can anybody watch it..i tried when it first came out but..their humor and just the way the cartoon is made is annoying....
debby

Burleson, TX

#31 Apr 22, 2010
and as promiscious as he was he may have had latent syphyllis is why he had hallucinations!
debby

Burleson, TX

#32 Apr 22, 2010
Chuck wrote:
to be fair, mexicans **** on americans every day so why the south pork profiling? they also **** on the laws they ignore.
LRM

United States

#33 Apr 22, 2010
D and D wrote:
So since Iran is going to go nuclear and Obama is going to cut our supply these threats don't mean anything because Iran isn't go to attack a country that is disarming themselves..........now would they??????
If you consider 1,500 nuclear warheads, "disarmed".....
Back to subject at hand, F anybody that thinks they're above being made fun of on South Park.
cartman

Laurinburg, NC

#34 Apr 22, 2010
come on jews! show them who REALLY runs the world.
Duh

Dover, OH

#35 Apr 22, 2010
Marre wrote:
<quoted text>"Ditto here"
Marre.. Your a very good looking lady...

“YOU KIDS GET OFF OF MY LAWN !”

Since: May 09

San Francisco

#36 Apr 22, 2010
If this muslim group in NY thinks that the attack on 9/11 was justified and that killing Matt and Trey would be justified, then that group needs to watch it's own back. New Yorkers are not known for being polite or taking anyone's BS.

While I'm not inciting violence or saying that these muslims should be shot, I'm just warning them of what COULD happen.......the shoe is on the other foot now.
NW Hominid

Tacoma, WA

#37 Apr 22, 2010
Watch out for flying carpets Mr Hanky...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#39 Apr 23, 2010
MikeNSF wrote:
If this muslim group in NY thinks that the attack on 9/11 was justified and that killing Matt and Trey would be justified, then that group needs to watch it's own back. New Yorkers are not known for being polite or taking anyone's BS.
While I'm not inciting violence or saying that these muslims should be shot, I'm just warning them of what COULD happen.......the shoe is on the other foot now.
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't everyone in New York bound to get mugged once or twice,per lifetime in that city? Would be interesting if that happened however hee hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Hebdo Tragedy: A Look Back At The Histo... Jan 9 Kid_Tomorrow 3
Our South Park, Ourselves Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
'South Park' season 18, episode 4 review: 'Hand... Nov '14 Richboy97 1
Timmy's Personal Car Service Takes Off on All-N... Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Lorde Approves Of Her 'South Park' Parody Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
why did they turn Lu Kim into a white guy? Sep '14 Sara 1
'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug '14 ben 29
More from around the web