'South Park' Muhammad episode airs despite uproar

Full story: LA Daily News

An image from a previous episode of "South Park" includes depictions of Buddha, Jesus and Muhammad.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Max the Ax

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Salami, salami, boloney.

Since: Mar 10

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Islamist extremists now are dictating the terms underwhich our pop culture can mention Muhammad?

I am outraged that I live in a world where we have to censor our TV shows based on the demands of murderers!

This is an outrage!
Pepe

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Why are the towel-heads all bent over this??? Muhammad was depicted as one of the "super best friends". That's an honor you, muslim phagggets!
Us?? We only get treated as gardeners, freeway exit produce sellers, and bean nurz.
Thomas Joyner

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Californians won't even stand up to the peasant alien invasion force in our State. No way would we have the strength of character to stand up to Islamic nutjobs.

Californian's proved they don't have the 'stones" to defend ourselves from any one at this point.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Russman626 wrote:
Islamist extremists now are dictating the terms underwhich our pop culture can mention Muhammad?
I am outraged that I live in a world where we have to censor our TV shows based on the demands of murderers!
This is an outrage!
I completely agree with you Russman... anyone who knows anything knows that South Park rips on EVERYONE. In actuality they are probably the least discriminatory show on the air because everyone is a possible target of their humor.
Beenherelongtime

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Apparently, we "The US of A" must make the Muslims an exception to freedom of speech. Let us all bow down to the Muslims and Allah.... This is a classic example of religion ruling over your free speech!
davidozone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Typical Jew hollywood to bash all religions,yet if the reverse is attempted one is immedietly labeled a anti-semite and or racist?Just goes to show you who is really pulling the strings.Whats really a double standard is at least have a whats good for the geese is good for the gander type mentality and have an episode on a bernard Madoff type jew character.
Hollywood

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

So all I have to do is threaten violence and they'll stop showing Dances with Stars and Idol? Wow!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Park Discussions

Search the South Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Subliminal messages in South Park Mar '14 Between the lines 1
Internet Jihadist Makes Violent Threats Against... (Aug '11) Feb '14 Monseigneur le Maitre 50
How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
Book of Mormon Orlando Tickets Go on Sale for t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Babycakes 1
The Book of Mormon (Aug '13) Aug '13 No Surprise 3
Tell me the name of the goth song on the "you g... (Dec '06) May '13 germangirl 10
'South Park' creator skips court, delaying tria... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
•••
•••
•••