South Park creators to release Book of Mormon on Broadway

Full story: Fox13Now

The animated series South Park has been criticized in the past for its take on Scientology, Islam, and the LDS Church.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 115 of115
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Thank You! You all are so nice... Now after saying that how much are you going to charge me **WINK** ;)
It's nice to see you as well.
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Everyone, watch it, learn it and live it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
haw stalker

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

In Islam any unkind depiction of a Prophet is grounds for death.To the Muslim this includes Jesus,and Paul,but not Joseph Smith jr.The creators of south park and their network,and employees are now going to suffer physical pain,and even death.Most groups like you gays and basic anti god types don't know how good you had it.You will now begin to wish your old enemies were around.Islam will not allow your Godless life choices,and will cut you down swiftly.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

haw stalker wrote:
In Islam any unkind depiction of a Prophet is grounds for death.To the Muslim this includes Jesus,and Paul,but not Joseph Smith jr.The creators of south park and their network,and employees are now going to suffer physical pain,and even death.Most groups like you gays and basic anti god types don't know how good you had it.You will now begin to wish your old enemies were around.Islam will not allow your Godless life choices,and will cut you down swiftly.
YOU are a DISGUSTING EVIL POS..there is nothing "god-like" about your hateful, horrible threats.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

haw stalker wrote:
This hateful post clearly shows the danger to the human family that the Patriarchal Religious Military Industrial Complex presents!

It appears that pretty much all of the Abrahamic religions with their various tribal gods such as Yeweh and Allah are intent on destroying anyone who does not agree with their insane athropomorphism of god. What is really getting scary is some of these madmen have access to weapons that their sword wielding ancestors lacked!

I have assembled a short text file on dismantling this insane edifice here:

http://soulmatesforever.org/page4.html
haw stalker

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Horrible threats!!The extreme followers of Islam are not going to stand for your kind as the Mormons,and others have.You(gay types) have pushed your preverted life choices to the front.Now you think other groups in the U.S.(nonChristian)are going to allow your Godless life choices to stand?NOT!Gays are angry preverts who want everyone to drink of their cut of filth.No other lifestyles welcome.You are not normal humans,and are only wanting to destroy what is nomal,and Godly.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

haw stalker wrote:
Horrible threats!!The extreme followers of Islam are not going to stand for your kind as the Mormons,and others have.You(gay types) have pushed your preverted life choices to the front.Now you think other groups in the U.S.(nonChristian)are going to allow your Godless life choices to stand?NOT!Gays are angry preverts who want everyone to drink of their cut of filth.No other lifestyles welcome.You are not normal humans,and are only wanting to destroy what is nomal,and Godly.
You are worshiping the wrong god.

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

haw stalker wrote:
You are really talking about yourself, aren't you?
haw stalker

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

O.K. you got me,I talking about myself!I'm a self hating Gay Jew Mormon Muslim who tries to get as many other queens angry as is possible.There no worries though you will all one day recieve your reward in Heaven after being forgiven for your sins in this life.Those of you who don't will have to try again.You are all sad little boys who have found confort in the smell of another mans filth.I have as normal men everywhere have found confort in loving a women instead of the anal preverts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

haw stalker wrote:
O.K. you got me,I talking about myself!I'm a self hating Gay Jew Mormon Muslim who tries to get as many other queens angry as is possible.There no worries though you will all one day recieve your reward in Heaven after being forgiven for your sins in this life.Those of you who don't will have to try again.You are all sad little boys who have found confort in the smell of another mans filth.I have as normal men everywhere have found confort in loving a women instead of the anal preverts.
Nice..then why do you think about it so much?
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

haw stalker wrote:
No, you're just filthy and nasty, that's what you are. I'm not going to, nor do I have to say anything more in response to your bait. Your own hate speaks quite loudly enough for itself.
nomo stalker

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Have a good weekend, I'm going back to my cave.
Patrick

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

haw stalker wrote:
Excuse you!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse you!!!!!
Hi Dear..he has some fetish issues that don't coincide with his Mo-ism. Ignoring him is best.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

haw stalker wrote:
really, as Americans, how long should we allow ourselves to be pushed around like this? I' a Christian and I've been offended by South Park at times, but it's still a good show, and it's representative of freedom-of-speech. now that we've allowed our freedom-of-speech to be sacrificed at the alter of threatened Islamic terrorist retribution, what other freedoms are we going to be willing to sacrifice? Freedom of press is allready out the window (no American newspaper ran the "Prophet cartoon")? Freedom of Assembly (not that it's ever used in this regard, but the National Organization of Women might have actually had something to say one day about the treatment of women in the Islamic world)? Freedom of Religion (the group that made this threat does call themselves "Revolution Muslim," after all)? Why in God's name are we bowing down before Islamic extremism when we've never done it for anyone before?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 115 of115
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Park Discussions

Search the South Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Subliminal messages in South Park Mar '14 Between the lines 1
Internet Jihadist Makes Violent Threats Against... (Aug '11) Feb '14 Monseigneur le Maitre 50
How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
Book of Mormon Orlando Tickets Go on Sale for t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Babycakes 1
The Book of Mormon (Aug '13) Aug '13 No Surprise 3
Tell me the name of the goth song on the "you g... (Dec '06) May '13 germangirl 10
'South Park' creator skips court, delaying tria... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
•••
•••
•••