'South Park' Producers Say Network Censored Dialogue

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 23, 2010, titled 'South Park' Producers Say Network Censored Dialogue. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Producers of "South Park" said that Comedy Central removed a speech about intimidation and fear from their show after a radical Muslim group warned that they could be killed for insulting the Prophet Muhammad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Holly

Cleveland, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2010
my god that is retarded. <3 south park forever and ever
Bonnie

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 23, 2010
What's the matter never heard of freedom of speech?

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 23, 2010
MySmellyFart wrote:
Why are these guys allowed to go free after making a threat like that? They already said they look up to Bin Laden and then they make a threat about killing producers of a cartoon? This type of thing always gets ignored by the US until something happens, then they turn into warmongers.
I seriously do not understand what is going on here. I completely agree with you..it does not even make any sense. Why is this government not doing something about a media threat from a radical muslim organization who of all things, is set up in NYC..American soil? omg...I tell you it's gonna happen and probably sooner than later because this government is overseen by a leader who is oblivious to terrorisim on American soil...how dare radical muslims living in the USA make a death threat to any American...it is all set up to protect them that's why...first of all you know that "freedom of speech" thing...well that is unless you say something against Mohammed..my God what has happened to America and it's integrity? We now have a government that works "againist" it's own people, and why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Hebdo Tragedy: A Look Back At The Histo... Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 3
News Our South Park, Ourselves (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 'South Park' season 18, episode 4 review: 'Hand... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Richboy97 1
News Timmy's Personal Car Service Takes Off on All-N... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Lorde Approves Of Her 'South Park' Parody (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
why did they turn Lu Kim into a white guy? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sara 1
News 'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug '14 ben 29
More from around the web