South Park kill threat over Mohammed ...

South Park kill threat over Mohammed bear

There are 5 comments on the news.ninemsn.com.au story from Apr 20, 2010, titled South Park kill threat over Mohammed bear. In it, news.ninemsn.com.au reports that:

A radical Islamic website has warned the creators of South Park they may be murdered after the Prophet Mohammed was depicted in a bear suit in their 200th show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.ninemsn.com.au.

Az Zaqqum

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Ridiculous!

But muslims like Abu will whine...well what can muslims do about this....we're victims.

New Fatwa...muslims must stop other muslims from being stupid!

Az Zaqqum Islamic Scholar for the Infidel

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2010
Making fun of Islam is a no no.

But this is Allah-approved!:

Journalist Najibullah Quraishi starts investigating what's happening to Afghan boys, bought and trained to entertain at all-men parties.

http://snipurl.com/vo6me
bmz

San Diego, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Az Zaqqum wrote:
Ridiculous!
But muslims like Abu will whine...well what can muslims do about this....we're victims.
New Fatwa...muslims must stop other muslims from being stupid!
Az Zaqqum Islamic Scholar for the Infidel
I believe with all my heart everyone in this world should ''insult'' mohammad on his Birthday so that no Muslims can go on intimidating minority others at will. Let them make enemies of all non - Muslims, and I mean all. There shall be no scapegoats.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#4 Apr 21, 2010
they should have made Mohammed disquised as poo...that would have been more appropriate, why insult a poor bear!
Az Zaqqum

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Apr 21, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe with all my heart everyone in this world should ''insult'' mohammad on his Birthday so that no Muslims can go on intimidating minority others at will. Let them make enemies of all non - Muslims, and I mean all. There shall be no scapegoats.
An idiot muslim male can call himself Muhammad but not a nice cuddly teddy bear. How stupid is that?

They don't intimidate me!...or my dogs!

www.thehumorofislam.com lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ni'ht Beg'ns ta Shyne! Mar '16 Julius the Jules 1
what episode is cartman a gangster? whats up gz? (Oct '06) Dec '15 squidward 9
help identifying an episode (Oct '15) Oct '15 wolffpc 1
News 'South Park' Absolutely Lampoons Caitlyn Jenner (Sep '15) Sep '15 Observation 9
News South Park Shows Donald Trump Raped and Murdered (Sep '15) Sep '15 bottlecap 1
Preachy (May '15) May '15 Disapointed 1
News Charlie Hebdo Tragedy: A Look Back At The Histo... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 3
More from around the web