Radical Muslim group warns 'South Park' creators over Muhammad ...

Full story: Daily Breeze

A radical Muslim group has warned the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during last week's episode.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Akbar

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2010
All hail the holy book! http://bit.ly/aL1YXu
pv rich kid

Torrance, CA

#2 Apr 21, 2010
nuke the middle east
South Bay Not the OC

La Mirada, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2010
If I could all of you Muslims back in your own country ( hint Obama) I would put Muhammad in a monkey suit to piss all of you off. I would piss on your Koran too....
LOL

Hacienda Heights, CA

#4 Apr 21, 2010
Muslims of this nature are insulted too easily.

Makes yu wonder just how much they, themselves, believe in their hogwash.
Amercia

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#6 Apr 21, 2010
We're in AMERICA! We have the freedom of speech. Everyone stop taking everything so personal!

Since: Dec 09

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#7 Apr 21, 2010
Recall that the Breeze wouldn't publish those Danish cartoons out of old-fashioned fear of getting some muslims enraged.

I don't want to single out the Breeze either -- very few newspapers had the ba lls to show those cartoons. But they all will regularly trash Christians. No fear of the Jesus crowd.

Its sad our so-called journalists are so afraid of doing their jobs and leave it to shows like South Park to carry the banner of free speech.
RB RN

Hemet, CA

#9 Apr 21, 2010
We are America! We don't need Muslims or their stupid religious BS. And keep the Burka off US soil. It represents oppression of women. Disgusting POS.
Akbar

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2010
You're all jealous of my boy Muhammad. Admit it.

http://bit.ly/9qMGrJ
cartman

Laurinburg, NC

#12 Apr 21, 2010
come on jews. show them who REALLY runs the world.
WEST

San Gabriel, CA

#14 Apr 21, 2010
OMG... If i recall, didn't the Scientology community had their panties in a bunch too over South Park... I watched last weeks as well as tonight's episode. So funny... ROFLMFAO...
dude

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2010
hazshaleik hakim wrote:
u zionists. how dare insulting god of all gods???? i bomb ur place from Koran message. Infidels do not deserve the fresh air that Alah provides to earth. god damn k_i_k_e's from israel will die a billion deaths. tomorrow daly breeeze bilding go boom boom up in air with infidels!!
Alah will not rest until work of holy ones is complete!!!!
Die jew phaggots!
enjoy your van...fbi takes this shit seriously, bro.
LKF

Sun City, CA

#16 Apr 22, 2010
Anyone want to see the picture with a bomb on his bonnet? I have a copy and routinely send it out to my friends. Don't let the muslims intimidate.
RB RN

Hemet, CA

#17 Apr 22, 2010
LKF wrote:
Anyone want to see the picture with a bomb on his bonnet? I have a copy and routinely send it out to my friends. Don't let the muslims intimidate.
Where can this picture be seen?
deport them

Torrance, CA

#18 Apr 22, 2010
We must show zero tolerance with these Muslim radicals. This garbage will only get worse if we don't stamp it out now. Sadly though, Obama is pandering to these fools.
LRM

Aurora, IL

#19 Apr 22, 2010
South Bay Not the OC wrote:
If I could all of you Muslims back in your own country ( hint Obama) I would put Muhammad in a **** suit to **** all of you off. I would **** on your Koran too....
For the 10,759,390th time, Obama is not Muslim, and NOT that it would matter if he was. I hope you realize that every single time some rightwing nutjob (and I'm a conservative myself) says that he's either Muslim or not American, a Democrat gets it's wings. Thank you for continuing to help hold the Republican party down. Maybe if you thought before you spoke/wrote, the GOP could regain some momentum but, 1/2 the reason Obama won in 2008 is because of retards like yourself. Thanks again.
LRM

Aurora, IL

#20 Apr 22, 2010
deport them wrote:
We must show zero tolerance with these Muslim radicals. This garbage will only get worse if we don't stamp it out now. Sadly though, Obama is pandering to these fools.
How?
Torrance

Torrance, CA

#22 Apr 22, 2010
westsidejesse wrote:
*jesse pops head in window*
Is this where the soccor mom party is that was posted on craigslist??
Guess not....later!
*jesse takes head out of window on a mission*
Jesse, you may want to pop into the right blog in the future so everybody, instead of most, don't think that you are totally wasted.
Young American

AOL

#23 Apr 22, 2010
I can't believe what goes on today and what is tolerated today in America. Why are we so scared of these people?
Hollywood

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#25 Apr 23, 2010
Most people who make it on "South Park" consider it an honor and just laugh it off. These dudes that have their panties in a bunch need to try boxers.
Mike

Homosassa, FL

#26 Apr 23, 2010
Akbar wrote:
All hail the holy book! http://bit.ly/aL1YXu
Thats what I'll say as I wpe my dogs ass with is pages. F uck you muslim scum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug 27 ben 29
Subliminal messages in South Park Mar '14 Between the lines 1
Internet Jihadist Makes Violent Threats Against... (Aug '11) Feb '14 Monseigneur le Ma... 50
How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
Book of Mormon Orlando Tickets Go on Sale for t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Babycakes 1
The Book of Mormon (Aug '13) Aug '13 No Surprise 3
Tell me the name of the goth song on the "you g... (Dec '06) May '13 germangirl 10
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

South Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••