Is There Really a Fatwa Against the S...

Is There Really a Fatwa Against the South Park Guys?

There are 3 comments on the E! Gossip story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Is There Really a Fatwa Against the South Park Guys?. In it, E! Gossip reports that:

Will the creators of South Park have to go into hiding now that they have insulted Muslims? - Love, via the Answer B!tch inbox If you're asking whether South Park creators Matt Stone or Trey Parker have Salman Rushdie -style targets on their backs that will require them to flee to some stylish European getaway for the next decade, the answer is ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Gossip.

RKennedy_Arkansa s

Fayetteville, AR

#1 Apr 21, 2010
More proof that Islam is a terrorist organization...where are the so called peaceful Muslims now??? I do not hear any moderate Muslim denying this threat!!!! All Muslims are terrorists!!!!!
Muhammad is a PIG!!!! May he rot in hell
Isreality

Queensbury, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2010
RKennedy_Arkansas wrote:
More proof that Islam is a terrorist organization...where are the so called peaceful Muslims now??? I do not hear any moderate Muslim denying this threat!!!! All Muslims are terrorists!!!!!
Muhammad is a PIG!!!! May he rot in hell
SO AREN'T THE IDF AND COALITION, IF THAT'S THE CASE.
cartman

Bladenboro, NC

#3 Apr 21, 2010
come on jews! show them who REALLY runs the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could Bebe Stevens have gotten her acne from Cr... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Adjustaz 1
So Does Donald Trump's Election Mean "PC Prinic... (Nov '16) Nov '16 snarky anarchy 1
News South Park creators claim they predicted Pokemo... (Jul '16) Jul '16 filip3ff 1
The Ni'ht Beg'ns ta Shyne! (Mar '16) Mar '16 Julius the Jules 1
what episode is cartman a gangster? whats up gz? (Oct '06) Dec '15 squidward 9
help identifying an episode (Oct '15) Oct '15 wolffpc 1
News 'South Park' Absolutely Lampoons Caitlyn Jenner (Sep '15) Sep '15 Observation 9
More from around the web