Sophia Bush Crushed By Chad Michael M...

Sophia Bush Crushed By Chad Michael Murray, Kenzie Dalton Affair

There are 511 comments on the National Ledger story from Apr 13, 2006, titled Sophia Bush Crushed By Chad Michael Murray, Kenzie Dalton Affair. In it, National Ledger reports that:

The One Tree Hill Triangle of Sophia Bush, Chad Michael Murray and 18-year old High School senior Kenzie Dalton is bad enough on set, but in the real life of Sophia the whole affair has crushed the beautiful ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

maria

Serbia

#397 Feb 15, 2008
sophia is better then kenzie and i hate kenzie
babylove

Mississauga, Canada

#398 Mar 14, 2008
Sophia is gorgeous and Chad is hot but Chad is an ass for cheating on her! He's so pathetic that he has to go and date another co-star of his a seventeen year old from high school. Apparently he also proposed to her...honestly what the hell is wrong with him?
chad is hot

Minneapolis, MN

#399 Mar 16, 2008
i think chad is hot and that KENZIE DALTON is a little ugly midget!
fan

Minneapolis, MN

#400 Mar 16, 2008
chad is hot kenzie...........hold on let me puke 1st.
holla

Minneapolis, MN

#401 Mar 16, 2008
who in their rite mind likes kenzie dalton?
if u do ur totally on crack

p.s kenzie u are a monkey on crack
cherry

Greece

#402 Mar 22, 2008
babylove wrote:
Sophia is gorgeous and Chad is hot but Chad is an ass for cheating on her! He's so pathetic that he has to go and date another co-star of his a seventeen year old from high school. Apparently he also proposed to her...honestly what the hell is wrong with him?
well sweetheart do you know what we use to say in GREECE when a guy cheats on his girlfriend? i'll tell you ,<<a man only thinks with his d**k (and not with his heart-mind)>>and i think that all the countries use the same thought
cherry

Greece

#403 Mar 22, 2008
sarab wrote:
i wanna now how lucas and brooke broke up in season 4..plz if somebody nows can u just tell me..i'm so confused wanna know y did he crowl to peyton again am sooooooooooo madddddddddddddd..
honey,visit WWW.YOUTUBE.COM n' search:Brooke One Tree HIll Season 4 episode 1
kisses! enjoy!!!
SherryRamos72

Oak Grove, KY

#404 Apr 1, 2008
I am a very big fan of one tree hill and I think Chad and Hiliare should have got together in real life. They have magic together on one tree hill. and I hope they get together on one tree hill. Dont like Lindsey with Lucas. fan forever.
natasha

Bangkok, Thailand

#405 Apr 4, 2008
hi,
i am still on season 4, yes i have to see taped versions since i am in bangkok!!

did chad sleep with peyton or not??
i am at the part where they get together again.....
oth fan

AOL

#406 Apr 7, 2008
mary is wrong. I love sophia bush and everyone hates chad!!! How could you like someone that cheats on another person???
iman

London, UK

#407 Apr 11, 2008
sophia bush is a beautiful strong woman who kicked this cheating jerks ass right to the corner!!! and i m proud how she stayed strong many woman would give their cheating jerks a second chance but i wonder what this jerk has done!! i mean he must have done something else too that made her divorce him! she once said that there were things that she couldnt forgive!! love ya sophia !!! and mary i think you are just jealous because you didnt get this bastard!!
margie huyton

Liverpool, UK

#408 May 16, 2008
u rat chad cheating on sophia yous made a boss couple the girl your wid now its a pra rat y dnt u try n sort things out wid sophia coz i no deep down yas still love each other x
Tara

Glasgow, UK

#409 May 28, 2008
Actually, we do know whether he cheated or not.

The break up was because Chad was bragging to a mate about screwing Paris HIlton on the phone, not realising Sophia picked up the receiver and heard everything he said. We know this because Sophia saw this in a magazine and said when asked in an interview, said the details in [that particular magazine] were shockingly accurate but she did not know how it leaked.
angel

Maldives

#410 Jun 3, 2008
sophia is the most talented and beautiful woman in hollywood,and i think chad make a really big mistake by hurting her.and about kenzie,i really dont like her but i am sure ghad will do this to her cause a cheater will be always a cheater
angel

Maldives

#411 Jun 3, 2008
sophia is a talented girl and they were great toghether,kenzie dont deserve chad only sophia did deserve him,sophia loved him very much,chad please dont do this to her
angel

Maldives

#412 Jun 3, 2008
hey get your self a mirrow mary and think who is urglyyyyyyyyy,ewwwwwwwww
SherryRamos72

Gorham, IL

#413 Jun 6, 2008
I THINK HE REALLY BELONGS WITH HILIARE BURTON IN REAL LIKE THEY HAVE CHEMISTRY. I LIKE SOPHIA BUT HILIARE IS MY GIRL. SHE IS GREAT ON ONE TREE HILL. I DONT LIKE KENZIE. SHE NOT RIGHT FOR HIM. TRUE FAN ALWAYS
adele

Haywards Heath, UK

#415 Jun 13, 2008
i think that was sad what chad did to sophia but she is lovley so she will meet someone else. i also think chads engagement to kenzie is a sham
blu

Manchester, UK

#416 Jun 25, 2008
sophia check your stats at the nearest mirror i mean you're a friggin knock out and well kenzie is erm democratically rank sorry kenz but i've regurgitated morsels of food more attractive than you you have few more years on this mixed up little planet so you have substance but sophia has style que at the dore to get your you slippy seconds-loving trashbag :) aholla
Mandie

Brampton, Canada

#417 Jun 28, 2008
I don't care for the relationship, but Kenzie is not ugly. She's not the best looking girl in the world, but she's cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soap Opera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Young and the Restless' Alert: Jill Farren... 9 hr Lou 1
News a Y&Ra sa Eric Braeden talks Trump and 36 years... Aug 18 frank 9
News 'Criminal Minds' veteran Thomas Gibson fired fr... Aug 12 Meemawof3 1
News Atlanta: A Strange, Funny Trip Into the Heart o... Aug 11 Go Blue Forever 3
News 'Young and the Restless' is bringing back Danie... Aug 3 frank 1
News Inmates Care for Deaf Dogs Evacuated from Shelt... Aug 2 Now_What- 1
News Pamela Anderson: 'I'M Going to Cure My Hepatiti... (Oct '07) Jul 30 SKRAPPY DOO 83
More from around the web