Sophia Bush Crushed By Chad Michael M...

Sophia Bush Crushed By Chad Michael Murray, Kenzie Dalton Affair

There are 510 comments on the National Ledger story from Apr 13, 2006, titled Sophia Bush Crushed By Chad Michael Murray, Kenzie Dalton Affair. In it, National Ledger reports that:

The One Tree Hill Triangle of Sophia Bush, Chad Michael Murray and 18-year old High School senior Kenzie Dalton is bad enough on set, but in the real life of Sophia the whole affair has crushed the beautiful ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
skipper

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2006
Kenzie is such a litlte ho! Who does she think she is! She began dating Chat while only 17, hid it til she was legal, and now is engaged to him even though he's still married! And her mother supports this! I have a feeling we'll be seeing Chad's face on the child predator registry one of these days.
mary

Portland, TN

#3 Jun 16, 2006
i love u chad i hate sphia and that good u chated on her
kaykay

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 28, 2006
personaly i don't think the marriage will last, and i love sophia bush chad's a jerk! he's still really hot though!
Devon

Wheeling, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2006
ok, first of all, sophia bush is the last thing from ugly, who ever said she was is probably some fat, shit-stick, meyberryass, reject and has no life. she is the hottest woman on the planet, chad should not have cheated but he did. sophia can easily replace his sorry-ass!
Libuse

Dacono, CO

#6 Aug 6, 2006
Ijust want to say that Sophia is beautiful and Chad is good looking. Now that they are saparated and Chad had found somebody else And i know so will Sophia. so to Sophia you will find someone that will love you for real you got the girl power in you.
Lauri

Saint Albans, UK

#7 Aug 10, 2006
I think chad and sophia make a gr8 couple and what there doing in one tree hill shoud be are reminder brook wants lucas and lucas wants brook..
Sweetie

Jenison, MI

#8 Aug 10, 2006
Aww... Mary... What a bitch!... How old are you baby, like 10? Because you sure type like an idiot, nevertheless unable to make proper statements. Anyhow,(for the record) Sophia bush is beautiful, and secondly, Murray is making a HUGE mistake... He's an asshole. He cheated on Bush. And why is he dating a teenager? That's just.. umm.. let's see... Not right.
Ericka

Avenel, NJ

#9 Aug 10, 2006
My personal opinion is...
Chad marries to fast. He might feel like is missing something or not complete because of his mother so he is marrying and falling in love so fast??
Kenzie is too young right now to know what she wants for the rest of her life. I don't want the same things now as I did when I was 18.
He will cheat again or she will fall our of love.
Marie

AOL

#10 Aug 10, 2006
Sophia Bush is much better lookin than Chads new girlfriend!! what the hell is he thinkin gettin engaged to a skinny, ugly little girl!! He's still hella FINE though!! i think he shouldnt get engaged so, i guess he didnt learn from his first relationship. i dont even think he's ready for a serios relationship since he cheated on Sophia
Justine

Brampton, Canada

#11 Aug 14, 2006
I think that those too make such a cute couple and it has ruiend there relationship on one tree hill:( Chad you shouldnt have done that too her.:(
Alyssa

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Aug 14, 2006
I think chad should dump kenzie and get back together with sophia bush
Alyssa

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Aug 14, 2006
I hate kenzie she is such a snob and she is ugly chad needs a pretty,nicegirl kenzie does not deserve to date chad
tina

Redwood City, CA

#14 Aug 15, 2006
mary wrote:
sopia u are real ugly and chad is not for u he is to hot to be your man
mary ur a bitch and spell sophia's name right, and i'm pretty sure you wish u were here cause i know ur ugly.
Monique

AOL

#15 Aug 15, 2006
mary wrote:
sopia u are real ugly and chad is not for u he is to hot to be your man
u must be the most stupid chick ever, how dare u say something so dumb. U must be the ugly one, Mary. Look in the mirror chick.
Monique

AOL

#16 Aug 15, 2006
chad is an idiot first of all. He messes up a relationship with Sophia, whom is smart, beautiful, (I dont know what the heck is wrong with that mary chick who said Sophia was ugly,she must be stuck on stupid),she has a job, she's of legal age and she's somebody and goes with this little 18 year old bimbo who has nothing.
katlhleen

Clovis, CA

#17 Aug 15, 2006
what the hell is wrong with you mary?! you said that Sophia is ugly? then I think you should put eyes instead of you dumb ass! by the way,i've heard that chad wants Sophia back after he kicked Kenzie's ass out! once a cheater always a cheater! Sophia was right to stay far away from him if she doesn't want to get hurt...again! but...everybody changes,so i think he deserves to be trusted again! anyway i'm not Sophia...
joey

AOL

#18 Aug 16, 2006
chad and sophia both rock hope they both are happy some day kenzie may or may not be the girl for chad
i think sophia whould have beem a great mactch all things dont all ways work out i wish sophia and chad both a life time of happines

oth rocks
joey
oth fan

AOL

#19 Aug 16, 2006
mary is rong sophia is hot but everybody has an point of view
alexandra zuber

Gardner, KS

#20 Aug 18, 2006
okay for one bitch, sophia is NOT ugly and also I don't think that anyone would be happy if somebody cheated on someone else. Even if you didn't love them anymore. I also hope that if you have a really close boyfriend/husband he chaets on you, because you really deserve it!
izabella

Canada

#21 Aug 18, 2006
i think that he gets married to fast and should just be single for now. He did a big mistake with sophia bush but that is in the past now. kenzie is still a teenager and she will change throughout the years and would want a divorce and then chad would be screwed again. i think they should just be friends. it is for the best. sophia chad and kenzie are all good looking people too. that is my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soap Opera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) Mon VorenusI 3
News 'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney re... Jun 23 vicki 5
News 'ER' star faces paternity suit (Jul '07) May '16 George 6
News Chris Rock's Oscars joke aside, Wanda Sykes doe... May '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News 'Young And Restless' Spoilers: Kelly Sullivan S... May '16 Janetgreen 1
News 'The Young and the Restless' spoilers: Sage die... Apr '16 Suzy 5
News 'General Hospital' speculation: Is Griffin real... Apr '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
More from around the web