'So You Think You Can Dance' creator ...

'So You Think You Can Dance' creator Nigel Lythgoe announces cancellation of results show

There are 1 comment on the TheCelebrityCafe story from Jan 2, 2012, titled 'So You Think You Can Dance' creator Nigel Lythgoe announces cancellation of results show. In it, TheCelebrityCafe reports that:

Creator of the show, as well as judge, Nigel Lythgoe, warned viewers that when the show goes into its ninth season, there will be a bit of a shake-up. "#FOX have cancelled the results show so I will have to change the format of #SYTYCD," he tweeted .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCelebrityCafe.

dancer4life

Middletown, RI

#1 Jan 2, 2012
I'm confused, u have to change how a.person wins. SYTYCD? Well goodluck with that:) I'm a.huge fan and hope.to someday b on your show!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

So You Think You Can Dance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Paula Abdul Replace Mary Murphy on "So You... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News So You Think You Can Dance Announces Michael Ja... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Octopus 13
watch So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Epis... (May '13) May '13 manundu 1
News 'So You Think You Can Dance' Hits 10-Year Miles... (May '13) May '13 Steinbock Blumsqu... 2
News Benjamin Millepied, L.A. Dance Project visit 'S... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sandy 1
News Stage Tube: Sneak Peek - Disney Channel's 'Fash... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Heyyy 2
News Debbie Allen vs. J. Lo: Who wore an 'I wholehea... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Rb RECORDS 3
More from around the web