Waynesfield lets two go

Waynesfield lets two go

There are 8 comments on the Wapakoneta Daily News story from Jul 21, 2010, titled Waynesfield lets two go. In it, Wapakoneta Daily News reports that:

Kent Boyd dances with his competition on "So You Think You Can Dance" during an opening routine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wapakoneta Daily News.

YIPPIE

Fremont, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Finally!!
Go Tigers

Plymouth, MI

#2 Jul 22, 2010
Would of waited till I had replacements hired ??
Nathan

Chapel Hill, NC

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Who was let go?
nascar fan

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 22, 2010
Bill and lee for unknown reasons if someone knows please inform us
WG lifer

Fremont, OH

#5 Jul 22, 2010
They were both piles of shit!!!Time stealers and adulterers can't work and represent a town!
Baffled

London, OH

#6 Jul 25, 2010
So, Why am I paying taxes for something I have no use for ????? No kids, no property, I don't work in town .... I just live here (Rent).
Baffled

London, OH

#7 Jul 25, 2010
And who decides on what to charge for utilities and who pays more than what they actually use, because I know for a fact that my bill is higher than what my meter reading is. I keep track of my usage and something isn't right in "Denmark"! Grrrr.
John

Proctorsville, VT

#8 Nov 9, 2010
Told all Lee was worthless!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

So You Think You Can Dance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth! What is the Puppet Show Character and ... Sep '17 Television VideoEng 1
News Will Paula Abdul Replace Mary Murphy on "So You... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News So You Think You Can Dance Announces Michael Ja... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Octopus 13
watch So You Think You Can Dance Season 10 Epis... (May '13) May '13 manundu 1
News 'So You Think You Can Dance' Hits 10-Year Miles... (May '13) May '13 Steinbock Blumsqu... 2
News Benjamin Millepied, L.A. Dance Project visit 'S... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sandy 1
News Stage Tube: Sneak Peek - Disney Channel's 'Fash... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Heyyy 2
More from around the web