Mackenzie Phillips Arrested At L.A. A...

Mackenzie Phillips Arrested At L.A. Airport

There are 10 comments on the story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Mackenzie Phillips Arrested At L.A. Airport. In it, reports that:

Former teen star Mackenzie Phillips has been arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance after she allegedly was found carrying drugs at Los Angeles International Airport.

Join the discussion below, or

No Suprise

Mountain View, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2008
The environment she grew up in was a heavy drug use environment, but at some point you would think she would get her act together and "cut the sheet".

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2008
this woman has never had any talent. homely to boot! she should have outgrown drugs long ago. what a waste of oxygen she is. and what lazy news media people shoving crap like her arrest down our throats! who cares! as bad as having to hear about those other SKANKY bitches like spears, lohan and hilton. and rap music is bad for your health.

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2008
I could care less what happens to actors, but I was really pulling for her.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 28, 2008
Heck, I would have pegged her for being six-feet under by now

Auburn, AL

#5 Aug 28, 2008
wow, i just watched a show last night where she was saying that she just woke up one day and knew she had to get clean for her son. i guess her son wasnt good enough reason to STAY clean... :(
Shanghai Noodle Factory

Lyons, CO

#7 Aug 29, 2008
Her father was the Wolf King Of L.A. for a reason in '71. How he got through that year is beyond me. Michelle was right to leave him.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 29, 2008
This girl can't stay clean for nothing. Must be awful to waste away your life.

Gods warrior

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

#9 Aug 29, 2008
Thought she was dead long ago.

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Aug 29, 2008
I remember reading about her dad. He would cruise in a limo from New England into Manhattan to procure narcotics and then consume them all the way home. I think he did them with his kid occasionally.

San Diego, CA

#11 Aug 29, 2008
Wow. Isn't that a shocker?
Sorry to say but addiction is all too often a lifetime pastime. Drinking can easily set off the other addictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

So Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erik Von Detten (Oct '09) Apr '13 amw 4
Let me give you a piece of my mind! (Oct '09) Oct '09 Phyllo Lipshitts 3
News Where Are They Now: So Weird (Aug '09) Aug '09 robert 1
News MacKenzie Phillips in Drug Bust at L.A. Airport (Sep '08) Sep '08 Jad 1
... Jezus... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Ebony_Ivory_Howl 1
News '70s Sitcom Star Accused Of Drug Possession (Aug '08) Aug '08 Machete 26
News Actress Mackenzie Phillips arrested at LAX (Aug '08) Aug '08 Typical 16