'70s Sitcom Star Accused Of Drug Possession

Full story: NBC 10 Philadelphia

Police said former teen star Mackenzie Phillips has been arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance after she allegedly was found carrying drugs at Los Angeles International Airport .
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Aug 29, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Best of luck to her. I hope this is just a momentary relapse and she gets back on track.
Disgusted

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Judged:

Once a druggie, always a druggie. What a waste of air.
bob

Teaneck, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

is anyone really that surprised?
NWO

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Suprised this woman is still alive.....
Befuddled

Devon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

She's been trouble all through adulthood, so I'm not shocked by this at all.
JPS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

I guess she needs to work on her rehab "One Day at a Time"
maggie

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

All the accusations she braggs about being clean,yeah her and Tatum O'neil.But its still and always will be the parents fault in both cases there both a joke!
tired of evil

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

How stupid. i feel sorry for her because she had everything and now she has nothing no pride probably no friends and now no drugs. Maybe the authorities ahould stop looking the other way when it comes to celebrities. An early arrest in her life might have saved her. I don't think anything or anyone can save her now. and I don't believe once a druggie always a drugie. anyone can be saved.
Mother Nature

Rosedale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

I think her drug use started because she was molested by the building super. Wasn't his name Snyder, or something like that?
Copsmom

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

tired of evil wrote:
How stupid. i feel sorry for her because she had everything and now she has nothing no pride probably no friends and now no drugs. Maybe the authorities ahould stop looking the other way when it comes to celebrities. An early arrest in her life might have saved her. I don't think anything or anyone can save her now. and I don't believe once a druggie always a drugie. anyone can be saved.
Agreed; look at Robert Downey, Jr., he's doing pretty well.
NWO

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

tired of evil wrote:
She did get arrested early in life. Matter of fact, I think she got busted for coke with her father too.
Joey

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

she was always anorexic hot, u know she did it all, coke, pot, girls, boys, collies, and maybe Valerie once in a while......
NWO

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Joey wrote:
she was always anorexic hot, u know she did it all, coke, pot, girls, boys, collies, and maybe Valerie once in a while......
What about Mom ? She was kinda hot.
JPS

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Her problem is that she has 2 last names. John Phillips forgot to give her a 1st name!
Befuddled

Devon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Mother Nature wrote:
I think her drug use started because she was molested by the building super. Wasn't his name Snyder, or something like that?
Oh goodie...a trivia question. And the answer is Schneider. Ta da!!
M Jones

Coopersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Sorry to see she has returned to the bad habit.
Debbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Sad for her, she just can't seem to kick her drug problems.
tired of evil

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

NWO wrote:
<quoted text>She did get arrested early in life. Matter of fact, I think she got busted for coke with her father too.

Sorry I din't know that. arrested with her dad that is just fine looks like she learned a lot from dad.
One day at a time

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Could be Jealousy.

Valerie is on TV now and doing great. Mackenzie Phillips just wants attention! If she would want to stop with the drugs, she would of done so many, many years ago

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

wait, did someone in that story say that this person was fired once 30 years ago (give or take) for drugs got better and was just caught with coke? could that mean that i am right? that you cant fix loser junkies?

shoot her! I refuse to have my insurance premiums hiked to pay for her rehab@!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent So Weird Discussions

Search the So Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Erik Von Detten (Oct '09) Apr '13 amw 4
Let me give you a piece of my mind! (Oct '09) Oct '09 Phyllo Lipshitts 3
Where Are They Now: So Weird (Aug '09) Aug '09 robert 1
MacKenzie Phillips in Drug Bust at L.A. Airport (Sep '08) Sep '08 Jad 1
... Jezus... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Ebony_Ivory_Howl 1
Mackenzie Phillips Arrested At L.A. Airport (Aug '08) Aug '08 Duude 10
Actress Mackenzie Phillips arrested at LAX (Aug '08) Aug '08 Typical 16
•••
•••