'Gossip Girl' Star Leads 'Stepfather'...

'Gossip Girl' Star Leads 'Stepfather' Remake - Penn Badgley, Dy...

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 12, 2007, titled 'Gossip Girl' Star Leads 'Stepfather' Remake - Penn Badgley, Dy.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Penn Badgley is set to topline Scream Gems' mostly unnecessary remake of the 1987 thriller "The Stepfather." Also on board, according to Variety, are Dylan Walsh and Sela Ward, with Adrianne Palicki also in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Margaret

AOL

#1 Nov 12, 2007
Why can't they leave GOOD/great movies alone??? It REALLY stinks that Hollywood will make an AWFUL remake with subpar actors.
Mike K

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 12, 2007
Margaret wrote:
Why can't they leave GOOD/great movies alone??? It REALLY stinks that Hollywood will make an AWFUL remake with subpar actors.
I assume you're being ironical.
jason

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Nov 13, 2007
Why must they continue remaking classic films. The original series was great. Terry O'Quinn was phenomenal. I will protest this and not watch it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sisters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'CSI: NY': Gary Sinise, Sela Ward and company t... (Oct '10) Oct '10 cassandra 4
News Images: The Sexiest Men Alive (Nov '09) Nov '09 Nellie 1
News New on DVD: 'Sex' Movie Comes to Your City (Sep '08) Jun '09 johnny richard ras 3
News Q: Why is 'Brothers & Sisters' taking a month off? (Apr '09) Apr '09 RFR Ohio 2
News Desperate Housewives Casting News (Mar '09) Mar '09 sandi 2
News 'Into the Wild' leads nods for actors' union aw... (Dec '07) Dec '07 Pygar60 1
News 'Cavemen' land spot on ABC's fall lineup (May '07) May '07 rangergiRL in ala... 2
More from around the web