'Shameless' Recap: 'Father's Day'

'Shameless' Recap: 'Father's Day'

There are 1 comment on the StarPulse.com story from Feb 6, 2012, titled 'Shameless' Recap: 'Father's Day'. In it, StarPulse.com reports that:

Shameless isn't a perennial feel-good Sunday night doozy, like the typical start-of-the-week programs that occupy that particular corner of television airwaves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarPulse.com.

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Aaah I really like Lip, I'm hoping that unlike Frank having a kid will bring out the best in him. Despite all his dysfunctions (I especially hate how cruel he can be to Karen) I think Lip is one of the best-hearted Gallaghers and although he will probably always be dysfunctional to some degree, I'm hoping he can get it together enough to be a good father despite his flaws.

Anyway, great episode, had some really awesome other moments like when Ethel and Malik are shown hanging out and sharing ice cream and you can see they're really starting to like each other...the way the actors use expressions and body language is masterful and the song ("Canadian Thanksgiving" by Graham Wright) really adds to the vibe, too - this show is always featuring great music.

Speaking of music, I loved the song so much during the part where the cops catch up with Frank and ask him about the sex tape they found of him and Karen that I had to look it up (it's "Beacon" by Fellow Bohemian) I am ALWAYS getting in to new music because of this show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shameless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Marks is Dead (Jul '14) Jan '15 What ever idc 19
News Shameless Review: 'The Helpful Gallaghers' (Feb '13) Oct '13 upsetw 2
News Showtime's 'Shameless' spawns more uncouth beha... (Mar '12) Jul '13 tvwritergirl 6
News Jennifer Lopez laughs off complaints over raunc... (May '13) May '13 Ikyb 1
News Lady Gaga's Double Date with Emmy Rossum: Steak... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News 'Shameless' Recap: A Beautiful Mess (Feb '12) Feb '12 darci 1
News 'I based my new film role on Prince Harry,' say... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jean 1
More from around the web