Disney Channel casting actors and extras for Shake It Up! season 3

There are 2 comments on the Jul 15, 2012, Examiner.com story titled Disney Channel casting actors and extras for Shake It Up! season 3. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It's a Laugh Productions and Disney Channel are in production on the third season of " Shake It Up !". The first two seasons consisted of 47 episodes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mikahi McClaine

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2012
I would love to be on the show as an actress or as an extra.
Either would be fine. Thank you for reading.
Bye.

“hey(: im hallie”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Do you have to try out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shake It Up! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bella Thorne's Boyfriend Garrett Backstrom In D... (Nov '11) May '14 amw 25
News A rose between two Thornes: Young star Bella we... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bella Thorne 1
News Bella Thorne isn't going to the gym, 'eats a lo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Taylor Swift 1
News On the scene: 2014 Kids' Choice Awards brings N... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Zendaya Coleman 1
News Bella Thorne catches the eye in embellished dia... (Mar '14) Mar '14 zendaya coleman 2
News Zendaya Coleman Signs With CAA Creative Artists... (Mar '14) Mar '14 zendaya coleman 1
News Bella Thorne looks magical in costume as she tr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 zendaya coleman 1
More from around the web