Shake It Up's Roshon Fegan joins Jaleel 'Urkel' White for Dancing With The Stars

Feb 28, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com

The new cast for "Dancing with the Stars" was announced this morning in Hollywood, during the live broadcast of "Good Morning America." Season 14 of the show returns on Monday, March 19th at 8pm, ET with a sensational two-hour season premiere, then on Tuesday, March 27th, with the premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" . Dancing this ... (more)

Full Story
Anonymous

Dover, NH

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Dear Roshon Fegan my name is Jess Fieseher I wanted be ur friend reachely my Age is 21 yes I am adult I have facebook request
me under my name and last name I have own email adresses is jtennisplayer@gmail.com keep in touch with me ok I know that so busy woman After that busy i know that closer too my height it is short side
Anonymous

Dover, NH

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Fegan , their is tanning planetfitness near buy act out tv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shake It Up! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Thorne's Boyfriend Garrett Backstrom In D... (Nov '11) May '14 amw 25
A rose between two Thornes: Young star Bella we... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bella Thorne 1
Bella Thorne isn't going to the gym, 'eats a lo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Taylor Swift 1
On the scene: 2014 Kids' Choice Awards brings N... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Zendaya Coleman 1
Bella Thorne catches the eye in embellished dia... (Mar '14) Mar '14 zendaya coleman 2
Zendaya Coleman Signs With CAA Creative Artists... (Mar '14) Mar '14 zendaya coleman 1
Bella Thorne looks magical in costume as she tr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 zendaya coleman 1

Shake It Up! People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE