TV Bit: Angela & Vanessa Back with Ne...

TV Bit: Angela & Vanessa Back with New MTV Show a DADDYa S GIRLSa

There are 1 comment on the ConcreteLoop story from Dec 21, 2008, titled TV Bit: Angela & Vanessa Back with New MTV Show a DADDYa S GIRLSa. In it, ConcreteLoop reports that:

TV BIT: ANGELA & VANESSA BACK WITH NEW MTV SHOW 'DADDY'S GIRLS' Friday, December 19, 2008 Angela and Vanessa Simmons pose for a promo pic with friend Alycia and cousin Jessica for the upcoming 'Run's House' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ConcreteLoop.

AbsoFabo

Brockton, MA

#1 Jan 21, 2009
I've been watching Runs House since the beginning and love it. I think it an amazing show for every member of a family and stands alone as a TV show with a strong moral compass on within a sea of "immoreality programing" littered throughout MTV and the many, many other networks. For me, the jury was out for "Daddy's Girls" until tonight.(Episode 3)...hear me out. Angela showed herself to be highly unprofessional, when they ran into that club promoter (although he was skeezy as anything). The first thing she ever wants to do when face with a decision, is call daddy. The premise of the show is that they acknowledge the fact that they have been handed an opportunity but still need to make success happen for themselves. Yet, the show fails to display any decision made in the face of adversity. They are able to see their ideas to fruition with very few road bumps. Whereas someone with far better ideas yet no silver spoon, struggles and sacrifices everything for years and may never even have a chance because they have to consider real life too. Nothing against A&V, they didn't pick their life...they did take the show though. And the editing will do them no justice as long as it pins them as "Daddy's Girls"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Run's House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rev Run unsure about Run's House (Sep '10) Sep '10 carey529 1
News Run's House: Is Rev. Run's Daughter Still Datin... (Feb '09) Jan '10 Ninja Alain Dude 3
News Jon and Kate spend 10th anniversary apart (Jun '09) Aug '09 Nicki_ 6
News Hammertime: A "Run's House" Rip-Off or Groundbr... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Lucky-777 2
News Run's House: Rev. Run Puts Home For Sale Again (Aug '08) Jul '09 johnnynumber5 4
News Rev. Run's Got Advice for Jon and Kate (Jun '09) Jun '09 Nexxus_ 1
News Vivendi Entertainment to Distribute 'Boogie Town' (Feb '09) Feb '09 DOUG 1
More from around the web