Rock musician, reality TV star Bret M...

Rock musician, reality TV star Bret Michaels sounds off

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Rock musician, reality TV star Bret Michaels sounds off. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Rocker and reality-TV star Bret Michaels is glad to be back enjoying motorcycle rides in the Arizona desert, spending time with his family and wrapping up work on his new VH1 series after health scares that could have killed him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Nov 12, 2010
Sooooo what!
triple6 is a loser

Highland, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Sooooo what!
well, loser, you made sure to be the first! in line to post.

you're such a kentucky loser....even ashamed to have kentucky for your location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock of Love Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bret Michaels settles case with CBS, Tonys ... (May '12) May '12 Sann 1
News Sources say their affair lead Billy Ray to file... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Renee 2
News Bret on posing naked: 'I didn't eat for a day' (Oct '10) Oct '10 triple6vamp 1
News Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bret Michaels to rock Virgin... (Mar '10) Sep '10 pathetic 14
News Bret Michaels, Jerry Lee Lewis, John Phillips a... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rebal girl 1
News Poison's Bret Michaels doesn't want surviving b... (Jun '10) Jun '10 FoggyMountainBrea... 2
News Michaels planning for 'Idol' judging role (Jun '10) Jun '10 FoggyMountainBrea... 1
More from around the web