TV on DVD: Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Apr 1, 2010 Full story: Television Without Pity

Unless you're a prostitution whore, there's something for everyone in this week's TV-on-DVD releases.

Full Story
Geneva Clemons

AOL

#1 Apr 18, 2010
I do not believe anything that is being said about Steven Seagal. He was in Eastern Kentucky during the filming of Fire Down Below. My husband and our children spent some time with him. We have pictures to prove it. He was always such a gentleman. He never made an inappropriate action or comment toward anyone. He is welcome in our home any day of the week. Mr Seagal held my ten year old daughter on his lap for a picture, which we cherish. Had he been inappropriate in any way, that would not have ocurred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhoda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Silver dies at 62; Tony-winning actor and p... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rena Moretti 2
Valerie Harper dishes on her role as Tallulah B... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Antonio Amadeo 1
More from around the web