'Life on Mars' series finale is tonight

'Life on Mars' series finale is tonight

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Apr 1, 2009, titled 'Life on Mars' series finale is tonight. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

TONIGHT'S MUST-SEE: 'Lost' ; then 'Life on Mars' series finale , both ABC. Time-twisting has been fierce on these shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Ama

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2009
LIFE on MARS--WORST FINALE EVER!!

I was a big fan of the show for the first few episodes, but then they started going downhill.

The finale was GOD AWFUL and full of holes. First of all, why the heck would Sam dream about 2008 to begin with--he would have been 8-12 years old at that time. And he would have no memory at all of how things work in 1973--yet we were all this time meant to believe he was a child growing up then.

Whatever happened to LISA BONET????? That was the love of his life in 2008, and no mention of her in the finale.

His traumatic reunion with his father in 1973 was deep--and he remembered him beating a Annie to death yet "blocked" it...where did all that come from? And what was the point of all that--since his dad was Harvey Keitel the whole time?

stupid stupid stupid stupid....It's like the writers had a few hours to come up with a script and didn't bother to watch the whole series.

I figured they were going that route when the bad guy said he didn't look like a cop--but looked like an "Astronaut"--whateve r that was supposed to mean. Very lazy writing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

RENO 911! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sci-Fi Spoof U.S.S. Alabama Transports Morons I... (Aug '10) Aug '10 megamax 1
More from around the web