Bill Maher Responds to Sean Hannity

Bill Maher Responds to Sean Hannity

There are 5 comments on the TV Newser story from May 26, 2009, titled Bill Maher Responds to Sean Hannity. In it, TV Newser reports that:

You may have been memorializing on Sunday so here's your Reliable Sources update: Howard Kurtz led a panel discussion on cable news's prime time partisanship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Newser.

Nobama

San Rafael, CA

#3 May 31, 2009
Bill Maher. There's yet another flaming liberal Obamabot Lemming idiot. A complete embarrassment.
Cathy

Westminster, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2009
Nobama wrote:
Bill Maher. There's yet another flaming liberal Obamabot Lemming idiot. A complete embarrassment.
Sean Hannity, on the other hand, is an intelligent and entertaining person. I love his show! Keep up the good work Sean!! America loves ya!!
Newshound

Ancaster, Canada

#5 Aug 21, 2009
Cathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Hannity, on the other hand, is an intelligent and entertaining person. I love his show! Keep up the good work Sean!! America loves ya!!
No, only the American crazies love him, that smaller and smaller group of right-wing Repuglicans who believe everything Faux News and Rush Limbaugh says!

You people just can't stand hearing the truth from people like Bill Maher.
Maher Disgrace

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2009
Bill Maher tells his own truth which is a lie in anyone's book. Bill Maher is a disgrace. He's not even funny.

Why is he still on tv?
Bobby Kegs

Southport, NC

#7 Sep 15, 2009
Newshound wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only the American crazies love him, that smaller and smaller group of right-wing Repuglicans who believe everything Faux News and Rush Limbaugh says!
You people just can't stand hearing the truth from people like Bill Maher.
You friggin Canook.More people watch Hannity in one night than that hack Mahr in a week. His problem is he has more money than brains. Somebody should wack him and shut hm up for good. Now go get in line and wait for health care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reliable Sources Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trayvon Martin: Should Al Sharpton recuse himse... (Apr '12) Apr '12 JustMe 4
News Ross defends Gingrich ex-wife interview (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mr_Bill 8
News Christie Won't Run (Oct '11) Oct '11 Samuel 2
News Hurricane Irene: both overhyped and underhyped? (Sep '11) Sep '11 dnw 5
News Sarah Palin defender tells CNN: She has no chan... (Jun '11) Jun '11 lisw 163
News Schwarzenegger had no way out (May '11) May '11 nanoanomaly 8
News 'Shoe leather' leads to Schwarzenegger's secret... (May '11) May '11 alzheimer granny 5
More from around the web