Kim Kardashian shows her bare baby bump in bikini photoshoot as she...

Feb 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

She's shown a new reticence about her body since announcing her pregnancy, hiding her changing figure in layers of dark clothing.

Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated May 11, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Who cares. She's already ugly and fat. Let her have koonye's half chimp. Afterward she will blow up like a balloon! Just more vile sub human disgusting reality tv scum!
dmw

Baltimore, MD

#2 Feb 20, 2013
It look like Kim K was hurt when she had to. give her cat away and a lot of people are allergyed to their pet. It look to me she got kind heart with her nephew & niece she may be a best mom
:(

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Who cares. She's already ugly and fat. Let her have koonye's half chimp. Afterward she will blow up like a balloon! Just more vile sub human disgusting reality tv scum!
Your ignorant and probably broke. Jealousy doesn't look good on anyone!!
dmw

Paterson, NJ

#4 Feb 24, 2013
[QUOTE who=":("]<quoted text>
Your ignorant and probably broke. Jealousy doesn't look good on anyone!![/QUOTE] agree
dmw

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 25, 2013
On TMC they said it look like something poop on her clothes
dmw

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 25, 2013
On TMZ they said it look like she got poop on her clothes

“Life enthusiast”

Since: Mar 13

Daytona Beach Shores

#7 Mar 8, 2013
I think pregnancy suits her. She has very strong features.
hodown

Port Charlotte, FL

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Lil_fox13 wrote:
I think pregnancy suits her. She has very strong features.
real strong.her butt can flatten a chair with a single squat.
amw

Essex, MD

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Heard Kim & Kourtney take long walks

“Life enthusiast”

Since: Mar 13

Daytona Beach Shores

#10 Mar 19, 2013
hodown wrote:
<quoted text>real strong.her butt can flatten a chair with a single squat.
Probably ....
concerned American

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
She is trash!!!
I thought you were to be pregnant from the front??? Has something went wrong ??? What an ass!!!
I just hope that Chris doesn't give her a divorce? So the baby will have his last name? That's what you get when you cross the line!!
concerned American

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Who cares. She's already ugly and fat. Let her have koonye's half chimp. Afterward she will blow up like a balloon! Just more vile sub human disgusting reality tv scum!
What has happened to these stupid white women????
dmw

Denton, MD

#13 Mar 21, 2013
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
What has happened to these stupid white women????
why u calling white women names
concerned American

United States

#14 Mar 25, 2013
dmw wrote:
<quoted text>why u calling white women names
There is a line you don't cross! But some people are color blind??? I should be I guess but that's the way I was raised! Crows stay with crows. Then when you cross a mule to a horse you get a jackass!
dmw

Quakertown, NJ

#15 Mar 25, 2013
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a line you don't cross! But some people are color blind??? I should be I guess but that's the way I was raised! Crows stay with crows. Then when you cross a mule to a horse you get a jackass!
suppose they in love crow in love with the horse like you put it
concerned American

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2013
dmw wrote:
<quoted text>suppose they in love crow in love with the horse like you put it
She is fixing to take this brother to the cleaners!!! I hope that Chris doesn't give her a divorce! So she'll have to give the baby's ( Chris's last name!
Poor baby !! That's was so bad about the situation. The child will take the blunt of this BS!! Poor Mr. West!!!
Look out!
amw

Quakertown, NJ

#17 Mar 25, 2013
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
She is fixing to take this brother to the cleaners!!! I hope that Chris doesn't give her a divorce! So she'll have to give the baby's ( Chris's last name!
Poor baby !! That's was so bad about the situation. The child will take the blunt of this BS!! Poor Mr. West!!!
Look out!
She making her own money plus chris is the dumb one
amw

Quakertown, NJ

#18 Mar 26, 2013
How many months is she now
Old Hag

Tyler, TX

#19 Mar 26, 2013
The Kardashian's shouldn't even be on tv. Like really... what's the point in their show??
amw

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Old Hag wrote:
The Kardashian's shouldn't even be on tv. Like really... what's the point in their show??
if u or anyone don't like it don't watch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile' music v... 19 hr shakey 1
japanese mom son sex game shows are real? (Feb '12) Wed jed silos 45
Flamangos in Whitehouse Station reopens as The ... (Jun '09) Aug 25 DRFP 85
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug 25 Moniyah 1
Alison Sweeney to say goodbye to 'Days' (Jan '14) Aug 25 amw 29
Man arrested in Internet sting with Miss Americ... (May '07) Aug 24 sweetkisses2014 397
Mom fights against child heat stroke Aug 19 Dorothea Knight 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Reality TV People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••