New Aerosmith album brings 'a little ...

New Aerosmith album brings 'a little of 1975 back'

There are 4 comments on the The China Post story from Mar 31, 2012, titled New Aerosmith album brings 'a little of 1975 back'. In it, The China Post reports that:

Veteran rock band Aerosmith said on Wednesday they were bringing "a little of 1975 back" on a long-delayed album of new material to be released this summer to coincide with a U.S. tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The China Post.

jean

Candia, NH

#1 Mar 31, 2012
keep on a rockin' us baby!!! Godspeed
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Mar 31, 2012
I heard concert tickets start at 200 bucks...

As they say on Shark Tank.... "I'm Out!"
Aero Flight

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Steven Tyler is on adult diapers for the rest of his life. I've been reading that he had colon cancer and had it removed about four months ago.
Big Ten Inch

Trenton, NJ

#4 Mar 31, 2012
Aero Flight wrote:
Steven Tyler is on adult diapers for the rest of his life. I've been reading that he had colon cancer and had it removed about four months ago.
now you have nowhere to put your man meat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 35 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,142
News Girls line up to be 'Little Miss Perfect' (Jan '10) Jul 21 Tex- 76
News Caitlyn Jenner joins celebs mulling run for pol... Jul 21 TerriB1 3
News Kelly Clarkson had fling with Justin Guarini (Feb '14) Jul 16 American Sows 8
News Camden family to be featured on 'Extreme Makeov... (Aug '07) Jul 15 Klarisa 115
News Did Heidi Klum win Halloween this year? (Nov '13) Jul 12 AmPieJam UncleSam 6
News 1988 April Tinsley Murder To Be America's Most ... (Apr '09) Jul 11 bstomper8891 9,256
More from around the web